Monday, August 20, 2007

So Lucky..

Top o' the morn to you!

I feel so lucky this morning! I woke up early this morning with this idea in my head for one of the Paper Crafts calls, so I decided to get up and make it before the girls got up. The little hearts open out to reveal messages. It really got me thinking about how lucky I am in my life:

..my two precious girls who make me laugh everyday,
..a wonderful husband who is so devoted to his family,
..owning such a beautiful house and lot,
..ability to craft whenever I want to (not having to go to work!)
..fresh fall air is finally here, and lots lots more.

Hope you are feeling lucky in life too this morning!
Danielle


6 comments:

Melonie said...

Beautiful card! I am glad your day is off to such a good start! I have to say I'm pretty lucky too and for pretty much the same reasons LOL! Have a great week!

Dawn♥ said...

WOW what a beautiful card! you sure know how to create such gorgeous cards. I so love this one!

Anonymous said...

wow that is the coolest card I ever saw.

Amanda L. said...

that is too cute and clever! Where do you come up with these card ideas?!?!

Kim said...

super cute!

Regina Easter said...

ooooooo i really really love this one....they had better publish it...regina