Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008!

Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe it's 2008 already! How time flies when you're having fun creating! LOL Here are a few things I've been making lately. The first is a layout for Create My Keepsake...I'm re-applying for their design team, since I was only on the kit club for 3 months, I'd sure love to stay on there. Love it there! We had to use 4 different products from one manufacturer, so looking through my stuff..well, it had to be Fancy Pants! I have so many of their products! Here I used paper (the background paper and striped paper), felt, pin, and rub ons. And there is a little bit of Queen and Co. felt and Cherry Arte paper as well. There is a lot of competition..hope I make it. Here is a link to their call if you are interested: DT Call. It is a great place to hang out!

This one is an "I {heart} piano" Piano Practicing Chart for a call that I submitted to. I painted a cookie sheet black and attached magnets to the numbers (minutes played) and the little notes, so they can be moved around! All papers are Love Elsie, sparkly letters are by Doodlebug and ribbon is Li'l Davis Jenni Bowlin collection.

Here are a couple of key chains made for a call as well!

(Look for these in Paper Crafts' Crafting With Kids issue 2008!)
Only about 10 more days and I'll be able to share my big scrappy news! Woohoo! I'm not so good at secrets! LOL Have a good night! ~Danielle~

15 comments:

Kim Faucher said...

Those projects are so beautiful! I just made a design team position at Scrap-Diner otherwise I would love to apply at CMK... such a great store and site!
I love all those projects... good luck with the call.. .I"m sure you will get it!
I"ll keep my fingers crossed for you!
kim

K said...

You are so talented! Good luck getting into the design team. They'd be crazy not to have you :)

Unknown said...

Oh WOW Dani ~ GORGEOUS projects {as usual!}! I love those keychains you created... super clever! Good luck with the CMK DT call, not that you need luck though girl!! Happy New Year!

just lisa said...

Gorgeous key chains! You really are so talented! Can't wait to hear your big news! Will be checking back. :-)

jennihaywood said...

WoW! I am a big fan of yours! I love all of your cards! You have such a great eye for product and color. I don't think you have anything to worry about. I am sure you will make it. Good Luck. Thanks for all the yummy inspiration.

Chrys said...

Totally cute keychains!!!! Can't wait to hear your news!!!!! :)

mishalee said...

love the projects~always an inspriration! can't wait for the news........

Kim said...

Those key chains are adorable!!!! Can't wait to hear your big news!

Rebecca said...

Adorable scrappy stuff. I love that boy/girl keychain. Way cute! You are a shoo in for CMK DT! Good luck! I can't wait to see what your news is!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! Ohhh, can't wait to hear your big news!! :)

Betsy V said...

Such cute and creative projects Dani! I LOVE that people key-chain - how awesomely cute is that?! :-) Happy New Year to you too!

just lisa said...

gorgeous! Of course they will choose you again - you scrapbook so beautifully!!

Melonie said...

Well I missed the keychains but I will see them when they come out in print I guess! Can't wait to hear your scrappy news! Good luck with the DT.

Cinzia said...

Hi!
Your layouts are very nice!
Happy new year from Italy
Cinzia

Nicole said...

Good luck with the Design Team and I can't wait to hear your news.