The Sept. kit at Label Tulip went up for sale last night and...well...it's sold out already! If you've had your eye on these kits, don't hesitate! Sign up soon on the main Label Tulip page for next month to guarantee your kit! Here are some creations I made with the kits:
1. Note to Self was a challenge for us to scrap a page to our 18 year old self. I couldn't find any old photos of me (think my mom still has all of them at her house in S.D.), so I just scrapped a recent photo of me. It was fun to do this, as I never seem to do pages about myself. I loved reflecting on how I've changed since then. If only I knew what I know now! 2. This little headband was made with the crocheted butterfly (from Etsy) in the kit and the ribbon. I just hot glued the ribbon onto a basic headband and then hot glued the butterfly on top of that. Kati wore this headband for 2 days straight...she loves it and it was so simple to make! I love that it's a custom headband that no one else will have here. Aren't these butterflies divine?
3. The next page, Kiss Me, are photos of Kati and daddy at the apple orchard last weekend. We had just finished up picking apples and sat down for some cider donuts. She is so loveable. Always giving love and it's so hard not to love her back! (This is the lift of Leigh's page that we were challenged to do.)
4. I *Heart* You card: This card is made with some of the Graphic 45 papers and some of the Prima packaging. I used the little die cut circle letters to create a sentiment on the side of the card. The black floral paper was cut into an arrow to draw your eye to the heart.
5. Hugs card: This red ribbon reminded me of warm hugs. It is so lush and pretty. So I wrapped it around one of the journaling spots and stamped "hugs" on the bottom with some alpha stamps from my stash.
Love these pearl gems...so pretty!
6. Hi card: The last card was made with one of the add-on kits. I got my inspiration for this card here. Such a neat idea. There is a how-to there also if you visit that link.
The new owner at Label Tulip, Jennifer, did an amazing job putting these kits together. Can't wait to see what she has in store for next month.
I want to thank you so much for all the kind wishes and congrats! I can't wait to get started with Tattered Angels and feel so blessed that they want me as part of their team. =) Hugs,