Friday, February 26, 2010

Take 5 Friday...

On Fridays over at the Pink Paislee blog, we are challenged to only use 5 products to create something. I love the fun colors in the new 365 Degrees line and think of birthdays when I see these colors, so I decided to make a little set of colorful birthday cards.

I used:

1. 6x6" Paper Pad (perfect for card makers!) from the 365 Degrees line

2. Cork Buttons

3. Flip Notes

4. Bella Brads

5. Expressions Glitter Alphabet - Berry Blue

The cork buttons are so versatile and fun! You can use them as little birthday balloons like the first card or polkadots as I did on the second card!

Well, I'm off to Michael's to get some Un-do. Not sure why AC Moore doesn't have it! Have a great weekend,

Danielle

8 comments:

Molly said...

Love!

Frances said...

Sweet card!

Elizabeth said...

What cheery cards, cheery is good! :) Hope you have a great weekend girlie!
e.

Caterina said...

It' svery original! i never used cork! It' s a beautiful idea! thank you! Congrats for your creations!

Unknown said...

fabulous cards dani!!! i need to get some of that 365, i just love it!!
happy weekend my friend ;)

Kay said...

Great idea to use the big brad and cork buttons for balloons! These are SOO cute! Enjoy your weekend, Danielle! ♥♥ Kay

Jessy Christopher said...

That is a beautiful card!! I love ur work & felt honored to have u to drop by my blog. Tq

Wendy Kwok said...

I saw these cards over at PP blog and I am captivated... so lovely use of their products. You rock these new stuff!