Friday, November 1, 2013

on the diagonal...

Diagonal lines seem to be all the rage right now, so we focused on this super fun trend all this week at the Pink Paislee blog! Today was my day to post and I had such fun and sooo many ideas floating in my head for this! I squeaked out two cards. First up is a stamped background made with the Color Wash stamps. Just LOVE these!
I used some Papertrey Ink stamping ink colors in Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, Sweet Blush and Hawaiian Shores, along with Soft Granite by Hero Arts.

Next, I made my own little dimensional banner with white cardstock and placed it on the diagonal.
Stop by the Pink Paislee blog to read more about my process and for a full supply list!
Hope you all had a fabulous and safe Halloween. I added a few pics of our Halloween to my Facebook page. Also, I have created a new Facebook page for some of my design work and updates on my scrapbook room if you are interested: Danielle Flanders' Designs. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful cards, Danielle!

Gayatri said...

Love the colour wash collection from Pink Paislee. Your cards are so so pretty, Danielle!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

I just love these cards! Your choice of colors and use of the diagonal technique is amazing!

claudia shadler said...

beautiful - just amazing cards! luv! C