Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Recessed panel focal point...

I'm up again over at the Scrapbook Expo blog with another cardmaking post! I had fun just watercoloring the other day and playing around with a floral design of my own. I decided I really wanted a simple design to accent the painting, so I turned it into a recessed panel and raised the top and bottom panels. This really added some white space, and allowed the watercoloring to be the focal point!
Here you can see from the side view, the raised panels...
I am loving painting and can't wait to do more of it!!
The sentiment is Friendly Flowers by Papertrey Ink.
Swing by the Scrapbook Expo blog to read more about my process! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Carolina Alvarez said...

Really beautiful! Love your watercoloring.

Lisaerica said...

Hi Danielle, It's gorgeous! I know I repeat myself but you are the color queen, you always pick the best color combos, so unique! You should've been an interior decorator. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Diane Jaquay said...

Your painting is gorgeous, Danielle, WOW!!!

Penny J. said...

Danielle, this is gorgeous!! Love your painting and the colors you chose!!