Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sweet July Treat


Another layout for IMCK here.. .boy did I struggle with this one too...but I love how it came together in the end! These are my 2 girls on the left and our little neighbor girl (who Taylor can' t get enough of ... even though she is 3 years younger than her). :) They were sitting and enjoying a sweet treat, watching the trees sway in the wind.

This is the July 12x12 kit - Sassafras Lass papers, and the doodly stars are stamps I created for an add-on to the kit. I stamped them on transparencies to layer over the chipboard. I am in LOVE with this color combination! Of course, red is always my favorite! These little tickets by Jenni Bowlin are so fun too that come with the kit.

I used a large chipboard star that I had in my stash and traced it with the glittery paper, but you could easily print one from the internet to trace if you didn't have one on hand. Thanks for looking!

Happy hump day,
Danielle

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Danielle, these layouts came out just darling........regina

Sadie said...

Wow this is amazing

I stubbled upon your blog and was so pleased that I did.
I look forward to coming back and seeing more delightful things.