Thursday, October 11, 2007

Keys to My Heart...



(Click on each photo to see more detail.)
Oohhh wow.. I have recently had the opportunity to work with these new sticky back Dream Street papers from the Delight collection and their new 6 x 12" chipboard books, looooving them! Here is a little album I have started as a special kit for Leslie over at Treasured Scrapbooking. It's called, "Keys to my heart" and is about my 2 girls, of course! :) I have more pages to show you of the inside, but the weather is not cooperating for me to get good pictures, so I will update this post with more pics very soon! I hope you will check back to see them. The little tags pull out and I wrote a very heartfelt message to each girl. Sometimes I worry that something might happen to me and my girls will grow up not knowing how precious they are to me...so I finally got it down on paper... and now they have a piece of me to keep forever! That is what scrapbooking is all about, right?

It is being featured on Dream Street Paper's blog, check it out!
Have a happy Thursday!
Danielle

7 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

this is beautiful.. as is all your work

caroline x

Shannon said...

Hey Dani - these are so beautiful and I absolutely agree 100% about leaving behind a legacy for the girls. That is my focus as well. Keep it up!!!!

Meri said...

love the album, cannot wait to get started on mine, colours are gorgeous too. Meri

Angela Zapien said...

its gorgeous!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is amazing!!! I adore it!

Anonymous said...

awesome Dani, i love this !

Marevan said...

Absolutely lovely !!