Sunday, November 11, 2007

Little pocket card...

Just thought I'd pop in and share a little card made for the crop over at Treasured Scrapbooking this weekend..I wanted to share sooner, but became a little busy getting everything ready for my daughter's 8th birthday! We went rollerskating on Saturday with all her friends and had a terrific time, it was fun!! (but I am sore today..ha)
To make the card, I cut a strip of the polkadot paper (by Making Memories), folded it in half and stitched around the 3 edges to create the pocket, then used Scenic Route journaling stickers to create the snowman. I cut up a snowflake (Imaginisce) for his arms and used a Basic Grey rub on swirl for the snow! This would be fun for a Christmas card with a photo on the tag, or a gift card attached to the tag, or just a to/from tag to put on a present! I did some holiday shopping today and am getting in the spirit! How 'bout you? ~Danielle~

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Danielle ~ the label snowman is genius! As for holiday spirit... not yet, I'm just feeling overwhelmed knowing that the holidays are approaching and I haven't started ANY of my holiday projects yet...yikes! ho~ho~ho!?! ~rae

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards,So much inspiration:)many thanks...

Ana Baird said...

What a gret idea!

Christi said...

Now that is just too cute and creative! I love it!!! smiles...

Marlou McAlees said...

how cute, love this sweet card :) x

Melonie said...

Totally in the spirit! Spent the entire day yesterday just Christmas crafting! My shopping is nearly done too! Love that! Your card is beautiful as always. Have a super week.

just lisa said...

You are so talented! Everything you do is just beautiful!

Sofi said...

I just love your little snowman! Very, very clever!

Pearl said...

Beautiful cards ! very inspiring !

Lisa said...

That is the cutest little snowman I've EVER seen!!!