Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tis the Season!


Well, we woke up to snow this morning...what a surprise! It definitely gets me in the mood to get out my Christmas decorations and music and start spreading the cheer around the house! If only I didn't have to get ready for Thanksgiving first. We have a tradition of putting up our tree this coming weekend. I can't wait!

I just wanted to pop in and share a couple more cards! The second one is for the next sketch over at Sketch This: Cards (#33). I adore these journaling chipboard pieces from Rhonna Farrer. I knew I had to have them when I first saw them! Christmas cards are so fun to make, aren't they?

I wish you all a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving holiday! ~Danielle~

11 comments:

Kandis Smith said...

Love your card! Totally cute! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Love this card Dani ~ that journaling block is sweeeet! Happy Thanksgiving ;) ~rae

Anonymous said...

Absolutly love your cards Danielle,so inspirational,:)
I`v just ordered Rhonna Farrels swirls & cant wait to have a play.:)

Carol said...

Danielle, these cards are lovely as usual :) Have a great weekend!
Carol x

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning cards!!! :)

just lisa said...

I miss snow so much - you are so lucky. We put our trees up and decorate this weekend too. Can't wait!

very pretty cards! Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, Danielle...so happy and cheerful!!!

scrappa jack said...

Fantastic crads. They are really lovely.

Molly said...

You know just how much I love your stuff, Dani! These are no exception! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Melonie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dani!

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, love the papers