Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just thought I'd pop in to share another My Mind's Eye layout that I did about awhile back... This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Kati when she was little! She was 2 years old here, and grandma Brenda was here visiting from South Dakota in April. I remember the weather was nice, so we took some walks around the neighborhood, played outside, rode bikes, etc. By the time April arrives in New York, we are longing to be outside again after the long winter...
I cut the doily paper out and made flowers with it to accent the outdoor feel of the page.


Tomorrow is the first day of March, and I'm just SO excited for spring to arrive once again. I can't wait to watch the green grass and perennials sprout back up, plant new flowers, and feel the warmth of the sun again! I'm REALLY looking forward to it...

Pin It

7 comments:

TenSGal said...

So pretty! I can see why you love this layout...it's gorgeous! Love all the little touches you do...
And thanks for stopping by my blog...I was touched to see your comment! ;)
Susan

Anonymous said...

Some of my favorite papers. Love this layout. Gorgeous!

Diana Waite said...

this is so lovely Danielle! I think all the touches are GREAT!

Linda said...

Great pages as always!

jen said...

what a sweet pic, and beautiful l/o!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your work-you always seem to add a fresh purky look to everything you do! Thank you for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

i adore this layout & it's subtle textures!