Monday, December 15, 2014

Release Day: December...

The Papertrey Ink team is back to show you some more new stamps and dies being released this month! They'll all be released tonight at 10 pm EST. First up is the Drips & Dribbles stamp set. I used the coffee rings as O's for my XO cards!
I stamped the O's where I wanted them first with Raspberry Fizz ink, then I used a paintbrush with Raspberry Fizz reinker and some water and painted on matching X's. I also used Love You to Pieces: Additions stamps and Keep It Simple: Valentine stamps. You could stamp this XO pattern onto white wrapping paper and wrap gifts with it, how cute would that be. Maybe tape a candy onto the back of these XO cards for little school Valentines!
 XOXO Valentines card:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Drips & Dribbles, Keep It Simple: Valentine
INK: Raspberry Fizz, True Black; Soft Granite - Hero Arts
PAPER: white
DIES: none
OTHER: twine.
______

Here is Phrase Play #11. I made a baby shower invitation with Keep It Simple: You're Invited stamped in the background.
After I die cut the Phrase Play #11 front piece, I painted it with Sweet Blush ink, Raspberry Fizz ink, and Pure Poppy ink.
 Hip Hip Hooray! card:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Phrase Play #11, Keep It Simple: You're Invited
INK: Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, True Black
PAPER: white
DIES: Phrase Play #11
OTHER: gold star - Studio Calico.
______

Next is Birthday Classics: January and the new Cover Plate: In the Woods.
The cover plate was cut in white, but left together instead of taken apart. I glued it down to my card base, so all of the pieces would stay on and added fine glitter to all of the little vines for a wintery effect! 
May Your Winter Be Warm card:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Birthday Classics: December
INK: True Black
PAPER: white
DIES: Cover Plate: In The Woods
OTHER: chipboard polka dot star - Pink Paislee, gold star - Studio Calico, 
sequins - Pretty Pink Posh, fine glitter.
______

Aren't these little houses cute? This is the new Tinsel & Tags House Additions stamp set, made to coordinate with the Tinsel & Tags kits from Papertrey Ink. The die for this house was in the Tinsel & Tags Trimmings kit. Here I just used the stamps with Sweet Blush, Classic Kraft and Scarlet Jewel inks.
I added an American Crafts DIY Shop tag that I stamped "home" on and some fine glitter on top of the houses.
Home Is Where the Heart Is card:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Tinsel & Tags House Additions
INK: Sweet Blush, Classic Kraft, Scarlet Jewel
PAPER: White
DIES: none
OTHER: American Crafts DIY Shop tag, embossing powder, fine glitter.

______

This card is made with Love Notes. Can't wait to give this to my mom and dad for their 44th anniversary in a few days! They are definitely an inspiration to my brother and I.
On this card, I used the same watercolor pencil technique you saw in my video a couple of days ago. This time I used orange, yellow and green pencils, and I put more water on my flowers to allow them to spread out a bit. You'll want to let them dry before you think you need to add more water, because they do spread out as they dry and will look different in about 15 minutes! Don't add too much right away. I added polkadots with my yellow pencil, then colored in the center of the card with yellow, let it dry, and after it was dry, stamped the sentiment with Love Notes.
Your Love Is An Inspiration card:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Love Notes
INK: True Black; Soft Granite by Hero Arts
PAPER: Watercolor paper, Summer Sunrise cardstock
DIES: none
OTHER: watercolor pencils in orange, yellow and green.
______

The next two cards were made with Block Party. Some backgrounds and patterns were created with the blocks.
The colorful strip was popped up with pop dots for dimension.
Thanks for Building Me Up card:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Block Party
INK: Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, Tropical Teal, 
Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush
PAPER: Aqua Mist and White cardstock
DIES: none
OTHER: none.
______

Another one made with Block Party, using the scallop block as a party banner.
Added a little hanging tag with a sentiment from the same set.
Happy Birthday to a Really Great Kid card:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Block Party
INK: Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, New Leaf, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest by PTI; 
Soft Granite by Hero Arts
PAPER: white cardstock
DIES: none
OTHER: twine, staple.
______

Next is a Valentine card made with Little Human. I die cut the pieces, stamped them and added them to one of Betsy's Love You to Pieces papers. 
This one cracks me up, because Kati used to say this when she was little, "My heart is BEEPING!" Oh, I miss those times when my kids were little and the cute things they used to say!
My Heart Beeps Only For You card:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Little Human
INK: Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening; Soft Granite by Hero Arts
PAPER: Love You to Pieces: Airplane, white cardstock
DIES: Little Human
OTHER: washi tape.
______

On this next card with the heart flowers, I used the new Hello There stamps along with Type Strips II (you). I punched 2" circles, then die cut the hearts out of the centers with Hello There dies.
A couple of the hearts were backed with patterned papers, and the largest one is stamped. The Hello There stamps were used to stamp "love" repeatedly onto the circles as well.
 Love You card:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Hello There, Type Strips II
INK: True Black, Aqua Mist; Soft Granite by Hero Arts
PAPER: White cardstock, Tropical Teal Pattern Pack, Pure Poppy Pattern Pack
DIES: Hello There, 2" circle punch
OTHER: sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.
______


Last up is Give Me A Hand. I cut a slit in between the fingers and thumb to hold a heart.
The flowers were stamped with Love You to Pieces: Fox, the heart is cut from the Hello There dies, and the sentiment is stamped with Love Notes (love) and Big Hugs (sending).
Sending Love card:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Give Me A Hand, Love You to Pieces: Fox (flowers), Big Hugs (sending), 
Love Notes (love)
INK: True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, New Leaf, Sweet Blush
PAPER: White, Aqua Mist
DIES: Give Me a Hand, Hello There
OTHER: pearl - Melissa Frances, twine - The Twinery.
______

Phew, I think that's all of them! Everything will be available tonight at 10pm EST at Papertrey InkVisit the the PTI team to see more with these new products, and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

SD pooja said...

Super Duper Awesome cards !

Grace said...

Awesome cards. I love them all

Diana K said...

Sitting here with my jaw dropping. Works of art, each and every one.

StephH said...

I love your watercolor get techniques Danielle! Thanks for all the great tips and advice...including to NOT drink the watercolor water😉. All of your release projects are beautiful and inspiring. Thank you!!

Sharon said...

GREAT projects, Danielle! Especially love the wintry cover plate and the circles with hearts cut out--but they're ALL wonderful!

Jennifer K said...

Wow! You were busy this release - these samples are all so gorgeous.

Leslie S. said...

Gorgeous cards, love them all!!

uncbballfan said...

There are those sweet little flowers again! You've inspired me to get out my pencils and try again.

Tam said...

You have some awesome cards. But I love the hear balloons. They are my favorite. Thanks for sharing.