Sunday, November 13, 2016

Birthday Wrap Inspiration...

Today we are previewing a new stamp set called For You and some tag dies and Wrap It Up dies! Let's get started! First I have coordinating tag and card set. I die cut the "happy" tag and colored the word with Copic markers in an ombre fashion with red, orange and yellow, then backed it with the pink/red Ombre Stripes paper. It's stamped with For You as well.

Then I have a coordinating card to go with it, with the same design, just a different sentiment from For You, and backed with a Noted: Scalloped Square die cut card base.

Coordinating Happy Birthday Card and Tag:
STAMPS: For You
INK: True Black
PAPER: white
DIES: For You
OTHER: Copic markers, stars from Studio Calico, twine.
------
Next up are the new Wrap It Up dies, which include this square and adorable 3 layer bow that I cut from the star patterned Sheer Basics Vellum! I used For You again to stamp the sentiment.
I thought this would be fun for a gift card holder. I was going to add the tiny "to/from tag" in the set, but forgot before I took my photos! Darn it! You'll see more of the balloon stamp I used in tomorrow's post!
Don't you think this would make a cute pocket too for a party favor filled with colorful, fun goodies like these straws? A pocket could be made by just stitching or adhering the sides and bottom.
Something For You Gift Card Holder:
STAMPS: For You, Invitation Basics, Polka Dot Basics III
INK: Lovely Lady, Bright Buttercup, Aqua Mist, True Black, Vintage Jadeite
PAPER: white
DIES: Wrap It Up
OTHER: gold tape, twine.
------
Don't forget to shop on November 15th at 10pm EST at Papertrey Ink to get all of the new products we have been previewing this week! Stop by each of these blogs to see more: 

6 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Sweet! The sheer vellum bow is brilliant. Is the balloon a stencil? Gorgeous effect!!!

Diana K said...

That gift card holder? Divine! And delightful, too. Those colours, with the black, are amazing.

Nora Noll said...

These are wonderful Danielle!!! I LOVE the fun way you used the patterned papers for the balloons!

Danielle Flanders said...

@artful-notions, it's a stamp set that you'll see more of tomorrow!

Sandy M said...

I never would have thought of using vellum for the bow but it is perfect. Such adorable card

Ann said...

Super cute and fun festive cards.