Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Got snow?

We received some snow yesterday and had a snow day from school, unfortunately we couldn't go out and enjoy it, as it was sleeting and all iced over! But we enjoyed a nice relaxing day anyhow together. The kiddos are back to school today. Have you received any snow yet?

I did manage to do a little card making here and there! The first card is for
Sketch This: Cards #34. All paper and rub ons are Fancy Pants (my favorite!!) and the chipboard panel is by Rhonna Farrer (thanks for the goodies, Rae, you know me so well!) The star is just a little tin star that I had in my stash for years and years. The green velvet ribbon is from Timeless Trims. If you need vintage trim, check there! They have excellent customer service as well!
This one was done for Inspire Me Card Kits. I can't get enough of this fun kit! What I love about these kits now is that there are 3 different lines included! Check them out before they are gone!Thanks for stopping by today! I really appreciate your nice comments!~Danielle~

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work, as always Dani!!! You're toooooo darn creative ;) ~rae

Davinie Fiero said...

Such cute cards Dani!

Jeni Glee said...

Beautiful, beautiful work, Dani!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Drooooooool! I just love these, Dani!!!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous cards again Danielle as always, I must invest in a sewing machine......:)

MadissonC said...

Beautiful as usual! Just a quick question though- When taking pictures of your cards, projects, etc. what kind of camera do you use and where do you take them?
Thanks,
Madisson

Jodi Nelson said...

Danielle. Love your Blog. Love your Work. Discovered you recently. And I'm so impressed with your talents. Was wondering if I could feature you and your blog on my blog during the Holidays?
Jodi
http://simplythisthatandtheother.blogspot.com/

scrappermimi said...

These are so festive and pretty! Lovely work!

Tina said...

Your cards are so beautiful Dani!! We had a snow day yesterday too....but the girls have no winter boots so they couldn't play outside :(

Debbie G said...

These are beautiful Dani!!! I love the top one the best!! WTG girl!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

stunning work as always! The card you made with the FPD is gorgeous!
Rae

Unknown said...

love them!!