Thursday, December 20, 2007

Santa Claus is comin' to town...

Only a few days 'til Santa comes! Yesss! I'm so happy just to be done with my shopping and wrapping, now I can enjoy the next few days with my girls! I meant to check in sooner and post some things, but time slipped away from me..such a busy time of year. Yesterday I made little white chocolate snowmen for Taylor's class wrapped in snowman cellophane and tied with little ribbons. I'll take a pic in the morning if I remember! Here are some things I have been working on for Inspire Me Card Kits:

My Snow Angels (my 2 girls a few days ago enjoying the snow..I still need to add my journaling..oops! Please click on the photos to see them larger.)
More projects for IMCK:
And here are the cards for Treasured Scrapbooking's December card kit featuring Basic Grey- Figgy Pudding papers. The patterns for the snowflake and mitten are included in the kit. There are only 3 left! Get one while they last!
Thank you for stopping in today! If I don't post again before the big day, I wish you a Merry Christmas!!! Hugs, Danielle

11 comments:

Gordostyle said...

Love the snow angels page - the flower for the "o" in snow...love it!

Christmas Blessings!
Jennifer

Unknown said...

Your work is gorgeous and so inspiring, as always, Dani! I love seeing your creations ~ you are amazing girl!
Merry Christmas to you ~ hope it's a good one :) -rae

deb said...

Love all those cards. And the snow angels are so sweet. I just taught my niece how to make snow angels. :)

Anonymous said...

so delightful ,"Merry Christmas" :)

roree said...

These are just beautiful, Dani! I love every single one. You sure know how to rock the Christmas cards (and any other kind too. ;))

Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas! Hugs!

Molly said...

Oh, your work is incredible Danielle, and your girls look like they totally enjoyed the snow! :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations Dani ! Long time no talk ! I always love looking at your stuff ! Merry Christmas to you and your family !

just lisa said...

beautiful cards and layout of your snow angels!

Hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!!

Chrys said...

So inspiring Dani!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas to you!!!!

~Nancy~ said...

Oh wow... your work is simply stunning girlie!! Just can't get enough of your gorgeous creations!! Normally I'm just a lurker here.. (sorry.. hehe..) but I wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Xmas and a happy new year! XOXO

Samm said...

Gorgeous Danielle!!!

Merry Christmas, have a wonderful day!

Samm
x