Monday, December 10, 2007

It's getting closer...

to the holidays! Are you ready? Me, well, not really...I have MOST of my shopping done, but not all. Just haven't felt up to going out in the 20 degree weather lately and fighting the crowds to finish it up! Bah-humbug! ha No...actually I am looking forward to Christmas day, seeing the faces of my children light up when they see the goodies under the tree.. and Santa's cookie crumbs left on the plate! Kati is getting older now (2 1/2), so she will be able to enjoy it this year too! There is one BIG goody that they don't know they are getting and so not expecting! It will be fun!Well, I have been busy making Christmas cards and it just tortures me to have to hold my work back...I love to share something right when I make it! But unfortunately I can't share these cards until the 15th, so I thought I'd post a little sneak peek for you of my next kit at Treasured Scrapbooking. These papers by Basic Grey are one of my fave color combinations for the holidays..so fun to work with! Thanks for visiting me, have a great night! ~Danielle~

9 comments:

Melonie said...

Presents are done and wrapped Thank Goodness! The new kit looks yummy. I stopped by to let you know that we made the Catwalk over at SIS. So exciting. Love your LO!

Raechelle Bellus said...

you are such a tease! lol! I can't wait to see them!
Rae

Daniela Dobson said...

They look awesome, even if just in bits and pieces. Can't wait to see them!

Christi said...

ooooh, these look so pretty! I cannot wait to see! smiles...

Unknown said...

Ooohh... the colors look so vivid, can't wait to see them! I am lovin' the red with the blue ~ yum!

Lisa said...

Love these cards Danielle...can't wait to see them!
Lisa

Jeanne said...

Oh what a tease! Looking good!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Can't wait to see!!!! They look great!

ohradiogirl said...

thanks for the sneak peak - i'll be lurking for the next 24 hours. also, thanks for the kind remarks about my sketch this card.