Friday, October 17, 2008

it's a scrappy Friday....

Halloween is getting closer...have you decided on costumes yet? Kati is going to be Tinkerbell and got a really cute costume from grandma not to long ago and Taylor is still deciding...she thinks she might want to be a vampire, but she had a rock star outfit on last night with the guitar and sunglasses and I thought she looked COOL! So maybe....we need to decide soon though..it's creeping right up!
Anyhow today is a scrappy day for me (I'm hoping!). Am working on a Halloween mini album kit for Right at Home Scrapbooking that will be available for pre-order soon! Papers and die cuts are My Mind's Eye and lots of other goodies in here! I'll post a link to purchase as soon as it's ready.

I found these cute little snacks that kids can make on the BHG website, they have the coolest ideas! Here is the recipe.
Or these little witch cupcakes....SO darn adorable, irresistible actually! You can find the recipe here!

Don't forget today is Scrappy Formula day over at Create My Keepsake! Every Friday, a sketch is posted and you have 24 hours to complete a layout inspired by it. Then at the end of the month all of the entries are put into a drawing for a prize from CMK! So if you are home and scrapping today, try this out! Sketches are great for inspiration! Here is the link to the information: CMK Scrappy Formula!

Also, check out the Melissa Frances blog this month for lots of give-aways and inspiration to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month - and an altered bra contest, only 3 entries so far and a big prize package, so give it a try! =) Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

I LOVE that book - hope you share more of it with us when it's finished :)

Amy W. said...

can't wait to see your girls' costumes! my little guy is going to be a cowboy and my older two...well, lets just leave it at video game characters {cuz i don't know who they are, ha!}. love that mini album too!

hey, i've tagged you so when you get chance, i'd love to learn more about you.

amyw.
http://amywilges.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Those halloween treats make me want to play hookie from work, grab my grandaughter and bake!!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Char

Unknown said...

Halloween is creeping up quickly isn't it?! My kids haven't decided on their costumes yet... so far it's looking like cheerleader, injured skateboarder, and the grim reaper (aaaah, boys!).
happy weekend dani!!

:corinne: said...

Some fun treat ideas...tfs! Love your lil Halloween house! Darling.

Anonymous said...

Super cute card Dani! I love it! Shocking I know. Thanks for sharing the treat ideas too!

Anonymous said...

Once again love the Halloween project!
Hey I just saw your blue Joy Star Card on a site about Paper Crafts Magazine. Congrats on it-really cute card.

Sasha Farina said...

the album looks awesome already :D and i want those cupcakes.. LOL...

Leigh Penner said...

Great card, Dani!
And those halloween treats look very yummy-- thanks for sharing!

Leslie Ashe said...

HEY I want to come to YOUR house to learn how you made those treats & to have a lesson in card making!!

Dani - seriously you need to write a book!! You've got such a talent girl!!

LOVE your projects :)

Hugs to you,
Have a GREAT day!
xoxoxo,
Leslie

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Your book looks amazing!!! I love the little treats, too. I want to make those cute cupcakes!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! You won my blog banner giveaway! Shoot me an email at delaneygates at yahoo dot com to describe what style of banner you'd like! (For example: Do you want photos pulled from your blog entries of projects that you've created? What are your favorite color combinations? Is there anything or any style you don't like?) Have a happy day! XO, Delaney

Julie Overby said...

Cuteness book and fun treats too!

Your blog is lookin....lovely. Hee hee...I see you won a banner giveaway. You know, if you're an expert now, you could always pass along your win! **wink**

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness! Don't those treats look fun?? So adorable! Thanks for posting the links.
And your mini album is just beyond precious. I love all things Halloween, anyway, but add you to the mix, and it's just irresistible.

melody said...

what a yummy scrappy book..love it!
and whoa..kewl lil goodie critters..yum! and those witches are kewl!

Melissa said...

What an adorable little creation...simply irresistible. Love those fun goodie ideas as well.
Melis