Friday, January 29, 2010

New Tattered Angels...

Good morning, I thought I'd pop in and share a couple of my recent Tattered Angels projects that I've been working on. This page was misted with a new color of Glimmer Mist called Sunshine. I used the new Tattered Angels/Heidi Swapp mask to spray over for the yellow background, and then also used it to cut the shape of my paper (the houndstooth is by Pink Paislee).

This is little Ava, the baby I watch a couple days a week. Pretty adorable, I must say. :)

Everything here is from their Regal collection, chipboard frame, letters, stamps. The frame is sprayed with a fun new color called Viva Pink. Also sprayed the letters (although it's hard to see here) with Dazzling Diamonds and a little bit of Silver Sugar Glimmer Mist.
Do you like these flowers? I make them myself and was thinking of selling some. Right now I have this teal color, a soft lime green, white, off-white and yellow ribbons. E-mail me if you are interested! (dflanders71@hotmail.com)
_______________________
This "Ticket 2 My Heart" card was made with Graphic 45 paper on top, Pink Paislee on the bottom and the frame and ticket transparency are new from Tattered Angels.
_______________________
Lastly, I had to make a beach page for CHA with the new chipboard letters, beach chipboard (starfish) and the new beach transparencies. I used the Sunshine Glimmer Mist again to spray a coffee filter and scrunch it up for the sun. Papers are new Pink Paislee from the 365 line and I stitched over them a bit.
This is my little beach babe last summer at Hampton Beach. She STILL loves that bikini and wears it in the middle of winter! LOL
Enjoy your weekend! I'll be back on Monday to share a new Jenni Bowlin page for the next kit reveal!

Danielle

12 comments:

Frances said...

These are truly beautiful! Love the simplicity of the beach layout.

Evgenia Petzer said...

so sweet!
And Ava is just so cute!

Steph said...

I love your layout and card! Danielle, you have totally enabled me on the MF crepe paper! I can't get it in the UK, but have just managed to get some online from the states so I am so excited! lol...have a great weekend :)

Kay said...

Marvelous work, Dani! I always love the details that you add. Also, the ribbon flowers you made are absolutely divine!!! ♥♥ Kay

Melonie said...

Beautiful pages Dani! I can see that you are putting that new sewing machine to good use. Love the stitching on the beach LO!

Judy said...

I love your blog, even the header with the spools of thread catches my eye. Your work is beautiful and I don't know how you do it all. You have inspired me to use my sewing machine again.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love these!! And they looked even better in person. ;) Can't wait to see your yummy JB stuff.

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who loves to seek original stuff. Currently I'm building my personal pv panels. I am managing it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I encountered a really amazing website which explains how to build photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not sure bout how accurate the information given there iz. If some people over here who have experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I'd really treasure it, cauze I truly enjoy solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U guys are great.

Meg Giroux said...

Danielle,
These are all just gorgeous! I just love the ribbon flower on the first layout..Wow you are so super creative! Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

Jennifer Stewart said...

Beautiful, Danielle! Those Tattered Angels letters and frames are gorgeous.

Nura Keif said...

Truly beautiful pages, Dani!!:-D

Wendy Kwok said...

GOrgeous pages.. I love the first one... striking colours and that home made flower is truly beautiful!