Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vintage Posey and Attic Treasures

Good morning, it's snowing again here today, coming down ever so gently. It's pretty to watch!

Here are a few more Melissa Frances projects that I worked on for the craft and hobby show in CA. This one is a new tag book by Melissa Frances and it's larger than the previous one that they had come out with. It comes on 2 rings and has tags inside the pockets. I used some of the new Attic Treasures papers and some new Vintage Posey papers to adorn my book. The die cuts are mostly from the Walk for a Cure die cuts, the wreath is a new resin piece by Melissa Frances too. (and more of the crepe roses)
_____________________
This is a card made with new Spring Ephemera stickers, new Vintage Posey papers, new resin Walk for a Cure die cuts, Attic Treasures crepe paper...
______________________
This is one of their Bingo Books dressed up in the new Vintage Posey papers, new resin, Walk for a Cure die cuts, spring rub on and I used crepe paper for the tabs on the inside. Just hot glued them right in.
_____________________
...More of the new Attic Treasures papers and die cuts here, along with the little flowers cut from some of the Vintage Posey papers. I **LOVE** that script paper!
Melissa Frances is having a give-away. Stop by their blog!

**I really wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your nice commments, support and friendship. I feel so blessed to have "met" so many wonderful ladies in this scrapbooking "biz". :) I appreciate it so much when you stop by and visit and will try to do the same for you!

XOXO,
Danielle

14 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

Works are fabulous!

1CardCreator said...

These are just breathtaking! I love all the details, your work is gorgeous. Take care, ~Diane

Elena Litvinova said...

very beautiful work, and want to consider it!

Mel said...

These are so pretty...I forgot yesterday, do a tutorial on your machine sewing for us....it's a technique I love, but can't quite seem to master, and you do it so well! I think I need hELP!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work as always :-)I love the lO in your last post too!!

jen said...

These are so gorgeous! And thanks for the info on the crepe paper roses- I haven't tried it yet- but they are soooo pretty- I will!!! :)

Tammie said...

Gorgeous creations! I love the detail and tiny touches that bring it all together. I always enjoy your blog.

JuliesAddiction said...

Love your stuff Dani!!! Enjoyed meeting Melissa at CHA too!

rosy3108 said...

oh! wondrful! loveyour work

Melonie said...

Beautiful line. Love what you did with it!

Molly said...

Breathtaking!

Kay said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Beautiful, soft, girly...OH I love everything!!!! You're SO creative!!!! ♥♥ Kay

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Beautiful projects! Love all of them!

Unknown said...

I love the work you do with the Melissa Frances products! You are inspiring!