Friday, August 1, 2014

more Monthly Moments: July...

I'm back with one more project using the Monthly Moments products by Papertrey Ink for July. Although the July products are more travel themed this month, I thought I'd show you how you can use them on a non-travel themed scrapbook layout as well! I used the Monthly Moments: July stamps, July dies, Monthly Moments: Travel Plans stamps, the Journal Card Collection and the Journal Pocket 2 die.

First, I watercolored the background with a teal color and added a few splashes with my paintbrush, let it dry, then I die cut some Lovely Layers flowers from the Journal Cards. I used the Journal Pocket 2 die to hold a few photos of my girls together. Here are all of the photos tucked in the pocket, just a little series of pics I took of my girls one evening on a walk together:
The pocket was cut out of vellum and stamped on. I added a Wonderful Words: Love die cut. The little geotag die from the Monthly Moments: July dies works great for centers of flowers! I die cut 4 of them and placed them in the center of a couple of flowers. The other flower centers have enamel dots and gold chipboard stars.

Almost all of these patterns are from the Monthly Moments: July Journal cards. Aren't they cute? You can buy all of these items I mentioned today separately, or get the whole collection HERE (not including the Monthly Moments: Travel Plans stamps). The little straws were cut in half before adhereing them to the page, and I thought they'd be a fun, colorful addition. I hope you found some ideas that will work for your next card or scrapbook page!


You are Here scrapbook layout:
(All supplies by PapertreyInk.com unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Monthly Moments: July, Monthly Moments: Travel Plans
INK: True Black
PAPER: watercolor paper, Monthly Moments: July Journal Card Collection, Aqua Mist Pattern Pack, Fine Linen Pattern Pack, Pure Poppy and Aqua Mist cardstock, vellum - craft supply
DIES: Monthly Moments: July dies, Lovely Layers dies, Wonderful Words: Love die, Journal Pocket 2 die
OTHER: watercolors and doily - craft supply store, chipboard stars by Studio Calico, enamel dots by MME, straws from Target.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Love it! What fun layered embellishments you've created. And look at your girls! Adorable. Sisters make the best friends.

Diana K said...

Love how crisp and clean your layouts are, but still so rich in beautiful details. Wow, Danielle!

Holly Saveur said...

Such a stunning Layout..love the colors..and the story!

clouds said...

love this layout and the colors! your girls are beautiful! just like you :)

C