Saturday, May 9, 2015

Elle's Studio: May...

The next Elle's Studio monthly goodies are now available - a day early - so you can grab them today instead of spending time on your computer on Mother's Day! Here is a peek at the main kit for May and the Good Day stamp set. So colorful and cute as always!

Here are two cards I made with the May kit and Good Day stamp set. I added a few Cienna items to this card also, the green paper is cut with a Turning a New Leaf die by Papertrey Ink from the Cienna Flowers paper

The labels are Cienna Blank Labels. I thought it would be fun to use the labels as my background. Also cut a little strip of the vellum Cienna paper to add "this was the best". I love typography and how it adds another interesting detail to the card.

The second card was made with mostly the May kit, with the addition of the green polkadot paper cut from the Cienna Flowers paper again.
Sunshine is stamped with the Good Day stamps and all other pieces were from the main kit. I added the seam binding and sequins for a dash of dimension.

Super cute stuff, right? I always love the die cuts and colorful pieces by Elle's Studio. They are just so easy to create with. Here are the links for easier shopping. There are also exclusive cut files and printables. Be sure to check out the gallery by the team also. Happy creating... and Happy Mother's Day to all you special moms out there who do so much for your family. You are loved!

4 comments:

Karen Steele said...

Beautiful cards Danielle! I love those colour combinations, they are so pretty :-)

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both so pretty, Danielle!

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! On the first card, I love how you used the labels. So fun!! On your second card, I like the blue and purple color combo. Stunning design!!

Diana K said...

Gorgeous cards, Danielle. Miss you.