1. Favorite YouTube clip: Jimmy Fallon's Ew! videos...my 9 year old daughter, Kati, and I laugh and laugh! We love Jimmy Fallon!
2. Listening to: Pandora on my iPad - Today's Hits Radio.
3. Watching: Game of Thrones.
4. Reading: I'm not much of a reader, just online news and blogs!
5. I can eat this everyday: definitely chocolate.
6. Favorite drink at 4pm: Diet Dr. Pepper.
7. On my wishlist: a Heidi Swapp Minc machine and some foils to experiment with.
8. Enjoying: time with my husband before he starts his new job.
9. Favorite quote right now: "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement." I always like to have an optimistic outlook on things!
10. Smiling about: Spring and all its beauty.
11. My favorite project for the year is...
Probably my Craftsy.com workshop that came out in January! It's called Cards With Dimension: Lovely Layers, Textures and Embellishments. (Today I'd love to offer you 50% off my class! Just click on the class title link above to get 1/2 off.) I teach tips on working with patterned papers, layering with vellum, choosing and placing embellishments, other ways to add texture and dimension, stitching - hand and machine, and more. You'll see over 70 cards throughout the class. If you'd like to read more about it, you can see my original blog post here. Here are some samples from the class.
And one last thing...I'd like to give away a spot in my Cards With Dimension class!
If you are interested, please leave a note and tell me what you would most like to learn or improve on in your card making or scrapbooking. I'll choose a random winner by May 4th. Have a happy and creative day!
Danielle Flanders (you are here!)