Monday, May 4, 2015

Gossamer Blue: May and a winner!

First, I need to announce the winner of the Cards With Dimension Craftsy class from my last post. Thank you to ALL who stopped by and said hello. Love to hear from you always! A random winner was chosen, and it is...petunia670! Email me at dflanders71@hotmail.com to claim your free class! (You can still get the class for 1/2 off by clicking the link in my last post.)

Couple of quick cards to share with you today made with the Gossamer Blue kits for May, available now. The first one is a mix of the Bits & Pieces kit, the Life Pages kit and the Life Pages Themed Add-on. Love them all! The papers are from Crate Paper Confetti line, one of my very favorite paper pads ever. Such beautiful patterns.
Added a bit of Graphite Glimmer Mist sprinkled over the top by Tattered Angels. (It's an older mist from my stash).

Next, this one is mostly the main kit (papers, bow clip and hello chipboard).
The today and happy day stickers are from the Life Pages Themed Add-on. 

Check out the Gossamer Blue GALLERY for more inspiration with these kits! The team does such amazing work.

3 comments:

Diana K said...

Both of these are just gorgeous, Danielle. No one makes beautiful layered cards like you do, so unique and so artsy.

Jen said...

Oh my. Girl, you have a gift!!! I did purchase your class and have loved it!!! You rockstar!!!

Karen Steele said...

Awesome cards! Love how you layered the banners and the butterflies are so sweet. Two stunning cards :-)