(All products are Pink Paislee, unless otherwise noted. Click on photos to see them larger.)
1. Cut Moon Glade paper for card base 12" x 5 1/4".
2. Score and fold in at 4" on each end to create a tri-fold card. Rough up edges with your fingernail or edge distresser.
3. Cut a part of the front of the card off (triangle). Attach a strip of the decorative edge of the Moonrakers paper on the edge that you cut off. Adhere a rub on from the black Paislee Press Ons –Vintage Moon Accents over the edge where the two papers meet.
4. Cut flower from Moon Pie paper and adhere. Attach a button, some pearl gems and tie a piece of black twine (from craft supply) around card to hold it closed.
5. Adhere a silver date rub on from the Paislee Press Ons – Vintage Moon Icons to a Vintage Moon Topsider. Adhere Fashion Script sticker letters in yellow to spell “fall” in the middle of the Topsider. Tuck into card.
(Or you can tuck in a gift card, money, or other fun item for the recipient!)
This is what it looks like open:
Don't forget to stop by the official World Card Making Day site created by the lovely people at Paper Crafts Magazine! Lots of inspiration to be had there! Leave me a comment here today and I'll enter you in a drawing to win a copy of this Paper Crafts special issue!
Have a fun day creating!~Danielle~