Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Is it spring yet?!

I've been working on some layouts the past few days with fun, bright colors...I think I'm ready for spring and the warm breezes! We had 8 more inches of snow the other day..Ack. You know you have a lot of snow when a guy comes by with a big Bobcat tractor and pushes the snow that has accumulated over the entire winter away from the road in everybody's yards!

Today I created this little layout of Kati with some of the new Melissa Frances Fresh Twist papers and ticket and All About Me Transfers (title, journaling and stars). I love the colors in this new line and punched them up a little bit with some cardstock strips. I made the black and white strips myself with scalloped scissors and a hole punch. The orange strip is by Bazzill. The pink 3 is Pink Paislee. The background paper is actually a new die cut paper and comes just like this.


I asked Kati these questions for my layout today and she answered quickly. It's funny how they know even at age 3 what their favorites are! I have more layouts to share soon created with some new Pink Paislee. I really want to focus on doing layouts more often, so hopefully you'll be seeing more of those from me! Have a happy Tues. eve!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

So bright and adorable!!!!

cynderellaj said...

This layout is so so so cute!! I just love your work. I wish you would show us how to tie bows that look like yours...mine always look sad :-)

Thanks for sharing all your great work with us!

Bea said...

so sweet Lo!!! she is beauty!!!

Anonymous said...

Danielle! I love this!! So bright and cheery and those photos are fantastic!

Jingle said...

I love this layout! What a great way to combine the papers you chose!

Lisa said...

Great layout! I always enjoy your cards but more layouts would always be welcome!

Kim Sonksen said...

How fun are those papers?? I love the vibrancy and how freakin' cute is Katie???
Wonderful layout!

Audrey Pettit said...

I do love it when you do pages, Dani! You are just SO talented. I love this design, love that new paper.

Wendy Kwok said...

These pics are so cute and you chose perfect vibrant bright colours to scrap with! I love that cute ribbon over the top. Lovely!

Chasity Grace said...

great lo! the colors just pop!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

This is gorgeous, Dani. I love the colors on these papers. The photos are just priceless and I love how you did the journaling. :)

Alison Gibbs said...

Cute photo and fabulous layout
Alison

Jennifer Beason said...

Dani, both of your girls are so CUTE! This layout of Kati is so adorable! Love the colors, so fresh looking!!

I'm ready for spring too! :)

ellen s. said...

i really like melissa frances products and very excited to see these vibrant colors. what a great laout and we looooove alvin and the chipmunks! did you listen to them growing up? i had the record and it is so fun to have them back again. i hear there is another one coming out.

Davinie Fiero said...

Totally cute layout sweets! I have been loving ALL of your layouts lately.

No snow here and I should have some!

Babydoll said...

Cute layout!!

Kandis Smith said...

beautiful layout girl!! Great ribbon and scallops!

janet said...

Those are the cutest picture of Kati!! Love the colors you used. That orange bow looks perfect!! Really like how you did the journaling. Love it Dani!!
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable and fresh!!