Friday, July 31, 2009

More holiday goodies...

I'm back with more Christmas goodies to show you! Here are some more of the things I created for Creative Cafe and Accucut with their new scrapbooking products coming out at the Craft and Hobby show this week...

This die cut paper that is shaped on the bottom of the Good Stuff page is flocked and is so BEAU-tiful!! I also really adore the white glittered paper with the music notes under the glitter. The glitter doesn't flake at all when you cut it. It was hard to photograph, but I think you can see it a little bit. I used the rub ons right over the glitter paper and stitched some dangling ornaments.
Next, a mini album with photos of us decorating our tree last year. I used the star die cuts to mist over on the front cover. Here are just a few inside peeks. To see the rest of the pages, click HERE.
The red paper below is a new glittery die cut paper by Creative Cafe! The trees and stars are done with new Accucut dies. I love each year when the Santa hat comes out and we take silly pics!
These are pics of Kati when she experienced her first candy cane! She sat off to the side when we were decorating the tree one year and devoured that whole, sticky thing...notice it running down her chin! (sorry about the terrible photo of the page) The Santas are foiled and are shiny.
I've been busy getting my home ready for my parents to come visit! They are coming in 2 weeks and I'm so excited! I haven't seen them for a year. So I told Taylor we could get her a new bedspread for her bed and redo her room. We've been busy rearranging and painting, she has a spiffy new desk and bright, fun colors now! No more pastels. I would take photos, but we are going to surprise grandma when she comes, so we'll have to wait on the photos. ha

Well, I'm off to do more painting. Yesterday I pressure washed the deck and cleaned out the van while the girls went to grandma's to swim for the day. Glad to get that done. Tomorrow I'll try to get the stain put on the deck, it needs it so badly. Waiting for it to stop raining. It's raining today, so we are still in our jammies and have been vegging out. I better get going and get something done! Feeling lazy today! =)

P.S. Someone had asked where I purchased the jingle bell tree. It came from a discount furniture store here called "Huck Finn Warehouse".

10 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

More beautiful projects!

Enjoy having your parents visit! A year is a long time... that must be difficult at times. I'm sure it will be a fantastic 2 weeks!

dstandard said...

Awesome fabulous cards pages and paper line!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous work, as always, Dani! I love your cards and your layouts!

roree said...

Beautiful projects, Dani! Pure eye candy! :)

Unknown said...

I love the little Joy book! Have a great time with your parents!

Mercia Silqueira said...

Very beautiful projects!!
Kisses

Lindsay M. said...

Amazing layouts!! I love them all!! you do such beautiful work!!! TFS!!!!

Shirley said...

Fabulous stuff here and love the diecut paper with the dangling ornaments!

Kay said...

Oh Danielle, you have been busy! Wow, how you find the time to make these amazing creations AND do all the work preparing for your parents to arrive ... is amazing to me! Each piece of handiwork is beautiful, creative and fabulous!

Thank you again for all of your inspiration!!
♥♥ Kay

Oh..!!! We LOVED the Mystic Aquarium! It's not super big so it's very doable in one day (which I like ;o). Our whole family really enjoyed it! Plus, Mystic is an adorable town. Very scenic and quaint. Here is the aquarium website: www.mysticaquarium.org

Anonymous said...

You are my inspiration~~~ !!!!