Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shabby goodness...

Have you seen the new Pink Paislee lines? Shabby, yet colorful and so gorgeous. Here are some cards and things I made with the new Pink Paislee line called Mistletoe for the show at CHA this week. I am seriously in love with all the texture these papers have. Makes creating so easy!



This HoHoHo card has a tag on the front that opens...inside says, "Santa is coming!"

Here I cut the edge off of the round paper and stitched pieces of it onto my tree. The little star at the top is a stamp from the collection. I cut the backs off of the brads and attached them with glue dots, so they wouldn't show through on the inside of the card.
I found this little metal tree at a discount furniture store and added some tags, rub ons and clear stickers, along with some tiny holiday photos. I actually added more to it after these photos were taken.
I sure wish I could have gone to CHA and experienced all of the beautiful projects everyone has made. Maybe one of these days! Thanks for stopping by and if you are here for the Dream Street blog hop, please see the post below. I'll be back with MORE!
Enjoy your day,

23 comments:

Unknown said...

stunning work!! I am loving every single one of pink paislee's new lines... you made mistletoe look even better!! ;)
♥rae

Jennifer said...

I really love your ideas! Gave me some good ones for Christmas this year!

Jenn in Vancouver

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very sheek, love it!

Anonymous said...

beautiful work Dani! I love your new blog header!

Tina Johnson said...

I love the holiday inspiration! Gorgeous stuff!

scrapanath said...

great stuff!!!!

Sasha said...

I can only say DANG GIRL .. you always know how to make a heart flutter with your creations .. you are SUPAH talented too .. hugs

and thanks for the love you always show me .. I totally appreciate it TONS.

Mercia Silqueira said...

Very, very beautiful!!I really love your ideas!!
Kisses

Mercia Silqueira said...

Very, very beautiful!!I really love your ideas!!
Kisses

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful projects! This is my favorite collection.

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! You are toooo good for words!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Is what my heart says when you post something new!!!! I get giddy!!!! Stunning as always!!!

Jennifer Beason said...

Dani, your work is even more incredible in person! :) Everyone loved all of your cards and I heard tons of comments about your tree!

You rock, girl!!!

Andrea Amu said...

That's all some serious shabby goodness in deed! I am so in love with all these projects you created. I can see that's one beautiful line that I'll be wanting this time around for sure!

And girl... that metal tree was one fabulous find!

Shirley said...

Another round of gorgeous stuff and that metal tree is awesome! Love the way you cut the circle paper and used it like garland! Creative as always!

Brenda said...

These are all gorgeous, love the papers and what you've made with them.

Sasha Farina said...

i haven't seen this anywhere and GOD... they're gorgeous! Your work is always mouthwateringly delish!

Becky Elliott said...

Love the tree!! Can you tell us which discount store you found it at? All of your projects are just beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary - said...

amazing projects dani - i am so lovin' this new line and that tree is so fabulous!! thx for the inspo girl & have a great day!! :) smiles, m-

Liz said...

Beautiful

Erica said...

Beautiful! Love the blue glittery elements.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your ideas. So cute!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, such yummy goodness!
You are so talented, my friend!!