Thursday, July 9, 2009

A new video tutorial for you...

Hey everyone!
6 more days until the big reveal over at Label Tulip! Are you excited? I sure am! Here is a little sneak to what the July kit holds...
Today I also have a video tutorial to share with you that I created for the Label Tulip blog. I made a star-shaped card using Photoshop CS2 and wanted to show you how to add text around a shape. Here is the card we will be making.

After printing out the finished star on white cardstock, fold the cardstock in half with the fold on the left of the star. Cut out the star around the words, but do not cut on the fold. Tie ribbon around the card front into a bow, add a patterned paper star over the top and a button. If you have any questions, just leave me a note and I will do my best to answer them! This technique would be fun to create a shaped background for a page also!

Be sure to stop over to the Label Tulip blog and leave me a comment to be entered into a drawing for some yummy new Sassafras Lass goodies!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl this video tutorial is so awesome. Great job! We need to start making some of these for Pink Paislee ;-) - let's talk.
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

great star card!!

Shirley said...

That is so cute Dani and your tutorial is great!

Sandie said...

Awesome card. Can't wait to try it ! Thanks!

TriciaNae said...

Great video....I might try this out!

Leslie Ashe said...

FABULOUS tutorial Dani!!!
Gorgeous card and sneak!
I can't wait to see the rest!

Andrea Amu said...

You are so talented,Dani! I don't know how you know how to do all this amazing stuff with PS! I just think this is cute... great shaped card.

Kay said...

Awesome tutorial, Danielle. And, you make it look so easy. Thank you so much for sharing this and I can't wait to try it myself!! It's an dorable card!! ♥♥ Kay