Friday, July 15, 2011

July Papertrey Ink assignments...

Just popping in to share some of my extra projects by Papertrey Ink this month! Such cute stamp sets this time, you can see everything that is new at the main Papertrey Ink site, www.papertreyink.com.
This card uses the new Sweet As Can Be stamp set and dies. I stamped the ice cream in different colors and added a Melissa Frances swirl at the top, with a piece of pom pom trim!
 Sweet As Can Be card
Stamps: Sweet As Can Be
Ink: Summer Sunrise
Paper: Hometown Summer by Pink Paislee
Dies: Sweet As Can Be dies
Other: Spring Mix buttons by PTI, Lemon Drops ink by JBS, Chewing Gum ink by JBS, Brown ink by Ranger Industries, die cut – Hometown Summer Punchouts by Pink Paislee.
---------------

This one was made with the Friendship Jar Summer Fillers. The jars were stamped, then the pink dots inside the jar and lastly those cute straws! Happy is cut with the Wonderful Words die.

Happy Summer card:
Stamps: Friendship Jar Summer Fillers
Ink: Smokey Shadow, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise
Paper: Pink Paislee, cardstock by PTI
Dies: Wonderful Words die
Other: distress ink. 
----------
Next, I worked with some Pink Paislee Mistables papers - inked them with my stamp pads, then punched circles out of the paper. I was inspired by a gift bag I had at home with large polkadots on it.


Thanks for all you do is a stamp from the new Think Big Favorites.

Thanks For All You Do card:
Stamps: Think Big Favorites
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartruese, True Black
Paper: Hometown Summer by Pink Paislee, Mistables paper by Pink Paislee
Dies: 2" and 1" circle punch, scallop punch - Fiskars
Other: Lemon Drops ink by JBS, pop dots, PTI twine.
----------------

This one was SO much fun to make.  I used the Spiral Notebook die with kraft paper, then combined 2 new stamp sets, the Congrats All Ways and Tag-its #6. Love how it turned out!
By adding some of the little stars to 3 places on the card, it draws your eye down to all of the elements of the card and creates flow.

Congrats, You Passed the Test card:
Stamps: Congrats All Ways, Tag-its #6
Ink: Pure Poppy, True Black
Paper: white and kraft cardstock
Dies: Spiral Notebook
Other: 2" circle punch.
------------

Another Congrats card! Here I've used the Background Basics: Vines, along with the Congrats All Ways again. I cut the Background Basics: Vines die in half and adhered it along the edge of the card.


 Congrats On Your Achievement card:
Stamps: Background Basics: Vines, Congrats All Ways
Ink: Lavender Moon, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, True Black
Paper: white cardstock
Dies: Background Basics: Vines
Other: Chipboard is Crate Paper, button is PTI, twine is the Twinery.
-------------

This one is called Peaceful Garden. I love the sentiments that come with it!

 May Peace Fill Your Soul card:
 Stamps: Peaceful Garden
Ink: Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, and yellow by Jenni Bowlin (Lemon Drops)
Paper: PTI cardstock
Dies: border punch by Fiskars
Other: Dark Chocolate Swiss Dot 5/8" ribbon by PTI.
-----------

These Little Label stamps are adorable. I stamped them on different papers and arranged them in a group here. The gray color makes it feel serene and calm.


Thinking of You card:
Stamps: Little Labels
Ink: Smokey Shadow, Scarlet Jewel
Paper: Melissa Frances and Pink Paislee
Dies: Little Labels
Other: grey cardstock, PTI buttons.
------------

Here is a baby card made with the new Hanging Out stamps and dies! How cute are those little clothes? There are boy clothes and girl clothes in the set, along with different sentiments. I stamped onto the text paper, which is actually a holiday paper by Melissa Frances that came out last winter.
Welcome Little One card:
Stamps: Hanging Out
Ink: Chewing Gum by Jenni Bowlin, Summer Sunrise by PTI, Simply Chartruese by PTI,
brown is Ranger Industries, Smokey Shadow by PTI (sentiment).
Paper: Melissa Frances
Dies: Hanging Out
Other: Spring Mix buttons by PTI, seam binding, clothespin, Melissa Frances pom pom trim.
----------

Here I made a little gift bag and card set. To create the little gift bag, I simply made a card out of kraft cardstock, stamped the front piece, added it to the front of the kraft card and then stitched the sides! I used the scraps to create a card also. These are the Flower Fusion #6 stamps! I am in love with the plaid leaves.


From Me to You Gift Bag and card:
Stamps: Flower Fusion #1
Ink: Lavender Moon, Simply Chartruese
Paper: Butterfly Garden by Pink Paislee, cardstock by PTI
Dies: none
Other: floral pins, Spring Mix buttons by PTI, seam binding.
-----------

20 comments:

~amy~ said...

wow...such amazing projects..thanks for all the gorgeous inspiration!!

jan metcalf said...

Oh my! Such a wonderful post, lovely and lovelier!!! Where do you get your seam binding? It is the perfect addition to your cards and projects!
(So love your happy summer card and the gift bag)

Elisa said...

absolutely amazing :)
you are the best

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, wauw, these are all so pretty! I ca not mention any of them that I like less, I just love them all, really different styles, but all gorgeous!!! Great card, now I'm even more anxious to play with the new stamps, hi hi, though I couldn't order them all.. too bad, better luck next time! Thanks!!!
Hugs, Wendy

forpahl5 said...

Thanks for all the recipes! I am loving your designs!

Maria Asmus said...

So many amazing cards - really lovely!!

claudia shadler said...

Danielle, first off, let me just say I'll miss you on the JBS DT! you are the one that made me want to sign up on their kits! I'll miss seeing u on the DT Gallery .... Lovely cards, I especially like the thanks and congrats card, cute!

Hugs,
C :)

angel1990 said...

I just love your style!! These cards are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Spectular!!!! Love every little piecr of art that you make :-)Your one bust girl! Have you caught your breath yet ?? :-)

Anonymous said...

Wowsers - such a lot of adorableness! I love all the attention to detail in your designs ;)
TFS, Rx

Heather B said...

I want to channel some Danielle artistic-ness through ME! I love all of the projects! I am totally inspired!

Jan Garber said...

These got more than a few ooohs and ahhhs from me! WOW. I love the way you used the labels as pattern shapes and your little stamped jars are adorable! Reminds me of summers as a kid!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Oh dear, I am completely floored by those fantastic cards and your talent sweet Danielle. I just love each and every one of them!

Jody said...

Wow Danielle, your talent amazes me more and more everytime I visit. Just lovely :)

Andrea Amu said...

Goodness, there is no stopping you! No end in sight for your creativity and stamping talent! You blow me away Every.Time! I love all your details on these projects... how cute is that swirl embellie and pop-pom used as a cherry on your first card! Simply fabulous work, Danielle :)

Renee V said...

OMG, just so very creative and inspiring.. Love that Thinking Of You with the gray colors!

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

You absolutely worked wonders with the new stamps. the cards are so amazing.

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh my goodness. I was oooo'ing over each card...they are all so beautiful!

marie françoise said...

tes cartes sont toutes plus belles les unes que les autres, bravo

Becky Carafa said...

Thank you for letting me know it was you that I CASE'd!!! I've edited the post to give you credit!