Thursday, July 21, 2011

my gifts...

I'm back really quick with one more layout to share made with the new Deck the Halls line by Melissa Frances. I've used some of the new papers in the background, the new stickers, die cuts and tags, resin stars, crepe paper, pom pom trim and tinsel. My favorite paper is the collage paper that I used to create the big present at the bottom! I used one of my favorite tags as the smaller present and wrapped it up with a little seam binding.
I needed to add a little more heaviness to the top, so I put a little black scallop on the left side to balance out the black towards the bottom of the page.

Here you can see the fringed crepe paper that I wrapped in a circle to resemble a bow!
I'm loving the more saturated colors to this line! Don't forget to stop over to the Melissa Frances blog for a giveaway.

8 comments:

BethW said...

Gorgeous-I'm getting this collection.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the crepe paper and the sweet gift box! This is making me want to have Christmas in July, lol.

farmhouse-story said...

this is so fab:)

SuZeQ said...

Priceless!

Linda said...

Complimenti per questa pagina e per tutti i tuoi lavori!!!Adoro i colori che utilizzi, la tua fantasia, la tua precisione...sono veramente dei bellissimi lavori!!!Ciao e non vedo l ora di vedere un tuo prossimo lavoro...
A presto!!

Cindy Tobey said...

sigh. Your work is always AMAZING! Love this page!

ally said...

So beautiful Danielle! I love those new Melissa Frances prodcuts!

Briana Johnson said...

You slay me! That patterned paper gift is so darn cute!