Friday, July 1, 2011

mist, paint or ink 'til your heart's content...

Hi everyone! This past week has flown by! I'm still here, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I promise. :) Working diligently on everything I need to get done before we go home to visit family in a week. So excited to see them again...it's been a year since I've been home! I don't have anything really big to show you today, but I will share this little peek of Pink Paislee's new Mistables line! Have you seen the previews for this new scrapbooking line? There are resist papers, muslin flowers, journaling tags, chipboard letters, muslin ribbon border strips and a neat wooden frame- all products that come ready to spray, paint or ink 'til your heart's content! Here's just a peek of a layout I made last night for the Craft and Hobby Show.

I used some Raspberry Fizz stamping ink (hot pink on the top) by Papertrey Ink, Chewing Gum ink (soft pink) by Jenni Bowlin in the center and Lemon Drops (yellow) ink on the bottom - just blended them with my Tim Holtz blending tool. Super fun to customize the papers to get JUST the look you want! Can't wait to show you the whole thing! :)

7 comments:

Melonie said...

OK...now that looks amazing!! I will definately be picking up some of that line:) Can't wait to see the full reveal! If I don't talk to you before you go...HAVE A SUPER TRIP! We are headed up to LG this week:) I'll wave on my way by lol!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Hey busy girl! I'm so excited to see the new goodies! The peek is awesome! So excited that you're getting home. I know you miss them so much. :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my what a fun sneek peek...PRETTY!

Trece said...

Gorgeous! I love the way the inks work and blend together! Can't wait to see more!! Have a safe and fun trip home.

Briana Johnson said...

That is *so* pretty! I love how they are blended and the little tone on tone starts popped on there. Can't wait to see it all!

Elisa said...

OMG it´s amazing :)
i want to see everything!!!!
the turquoise alphas are so beautiful, which brand are they?

Web Visible said...

Awesome!!thanks for sharing, it's really beautiful...