Monday, November 14, 2011

November release projects...

I have good news for the Papertrey Ink fans out there! We are going to be sharing our cards and projects for each month on the 14th now instead of the 15th! Yay! This way you will see our projects in time to order all of the fun products and see them in use. We love to enable you. LOL!

Here are some cards made with two new sets called Tiny Tags II and Birthdays By the Numbers...
On this card, I cut out a Mega Mat Stack 1 to slide into the pocket to hold the greeting! Great for a money card. You could clip the money onto the Mat Stack piece, so it doesn't get lost!

(The font in "happy" is exactly like the Wonderful Words dies that came out a month or two ago! I can't wait to use these birthday stamps with the cut out words that match.)

Birthday Wishes card:
Stamps: Birthday By The Numbers, Flower Fusion #10 (red circles), Tiny Tags II (a gift for you and stars)
Ink: Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunshine, Pure Poppy
Paper: White cardstock, Aqua Mist cardstock
Dies: Mega Mat Stack 1, and star punch by Fiskars, Pinking Shears Border die
Other: Papertrey Ink twine
------------
 
On the 1st Birthday card, I stamped the stars first, then added the cupcake stamping over the top. Fun card for any age! I love the numbers in the set and want to play around with them some more. Very versatile set!

1st Birthday card:
Stamps: Birthday by the Numbers, Tiny Tags II
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy, yellow and pink are by JBS
Paper: Studio Calico, white cardstock
Dies: Pinking Shears Border die, Tiny Tags dies, circle punch
Other: Papertrey Ink twine
------------

This one's made with a new set called Willow. I stamped the center leaves in a lighter green, Spring Moss, and then the other ones in Ripe Avocado and added some punched hearts.

Love of Those Around You card:
Stamps: Willow
Ink: Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy
Paper: Pure Poppy and Fine Linen cardstock, text paper by Pink Paislee, 
polkadot by October Afternoon
Dies: heart punch
Other: twine, Melissa Frances pearl.
-------------

This one is made with Tag-its #10 (circles and birthday) and Birthdays By The Numbers (happy). I wanted to experiment with making my own "tape". It's not really tape, but actually some tissue paper that I trimmed and adhered to appear as if it's taping my project together.
I punched out a star and backed it with some pretty papers. The little V's are just part of the star punched out around the edges.
Happy Happy Birthday card:
Stamps: Tag-its#10, Birthdays By The Numbers
Ink: Pure Poppy, True Black, Ripe Avocado
Paper: Raspberry Fizz and Aqua Mist cardstock, October Afternoon floral paper
Dies: star punch
Other: Tissue paper by Pink Paislee (green).
-------------

This quick card is made with Mega Mehndi Medallion (center), Stitches & Swirls (stitches) and Tiny Tags II (heart).
I stamped the Mehndi Medallion on Hawaiian Shores cardstock with Fresh Snow ink and backed it with some Papertrey Ink felt.
Hello card:
Stamps: Tiny Tags II, Mega Mehndi Medallion, Stitches & Swirls
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Fresh Snow, Spring Moss
Paper: Hawaiian Shores cardstock, white cardstock
Dies: 2" circle punch
Other: PTI felt, ribbon, pinking shears to trim felt around circle. 
-------------

Jingle All the Way is made with Winter Penguin and Background Basics: Circles. I cut a Damask Snowflake and stamped a circle snowflake inside from Winter Penguin.

Jingle All The Way card:
Stamps: Winter Penguin, Background Basics: Circles
Ink: Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, True Black
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores cardstock
Dies: Damask Snowflakes
Other: bell, PTI twine.
------------

This one is made with Winter Penguin stamps and dies. I first embossed the white cardstock with the new Peace Be Still Impression Plate, then cut out a Damask Snowflake die from it.
I added some Diamond Dust all the way around the snowflake and on the penguin, which is hard to see here, but so cute in real life! The tinsel adds a fun wintery sparkle too!
 Let It Snow card:
Stamps: Winter Penguin
Ink: True Black
Paper: White cardstock, blue paper by Studio Calico
Dies: Damask Snowflakes, Peace Be Still Impression Plate, Winter Penguin
Other: Maya Road ribbon (green) PTI ribbon (lavender), Melissa Frances tinsel 
-------------

Visit the Papertrey Ink design team gallery to see more creations by the team, and happy shopping!

19 comments:

BarbaraB said...

Your Let It Snow card is adorable - cute penguin.

Kristii said...

Oh my goodness!! Your post totally makes me happy!!! I love it all!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous work Danielle! I love it all, but that little penguin peeking out at the end totally made me smile!

Loretta said...

Love all of your cards! But...that penguin is just stinkin' cute!!!

English 12 said...

You are the card-making QUEEN!

Jennifer K said...

Such cute cards. I really like the money card. I'm always looking for ways to make a cool card to tuck in some money or gc.

jan metcalf said...

Love that little penguin peeking out of the snowflake die!

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Love your creations :) I am happy I could meet you at Scrapujace Polki :)

Linda Zelaya said...

this are stunning! WOW! I wish I had your talent, and your awesome collection of materials! You are so creative and wonderful! jealous!

Flor said...

Super adorable projects! I need some of your talent!
Thanks for sharing!

conil said...

Ooooh! Allso gorgeous, especially the penquin card. So Cute!!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love your projects! The impression plate looks so striking on your card with that tinsel and negative snowflake die cut!

Suzanne Russell said...

there are so many fantastic stamps and dies this month, I opted out on the little penguin and now i am very sorry! Your project using him is precious! Love his little pink cheeks! :) Glad to see Peace be still impression plate, too. So subtle and beautiful.

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous, my favourite is the peeking penguin :o)

JADEDSTUDIO said...

I adore everything you do!!! Your blog makes me happy!

Lynn said...

wow, so much inspiration on one post. whew! I love the whimsical star card and that peeking penguin is so cute. your work is always so fresh and fun!

Kim said...

Hi, I don't usually write to designers, but want to tell you that I love the penguin/snowflake card. My daughter and I think it is about the cutest card we've ever seen. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

Danielle Flanders said...

Thank you, everyone! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love that little penguin and what a darling layout. I haven't heard of diamond dust - will have to check it out.