Wednesday, March 14, 2012

We're back with another Papertrey Ink countdown group post to share a new stamp set called Super Stars! My good friend Shonna let me borrow this adorable photo of her son Tyler, and it was wonderful to scrap a boy page! Isn't he cute! I grabbed the "lucky" die from the Wonderful Words set to go with my page.

I was inspired by a sign I found on Pinterest here from Pink Peacock Paperie that says, "count your lucky stars".

Pretty much everything on this layout is by Papertrey Ink. The only exceptions are the shipping tag, twine, and the patterned paper star and plaid paper (both by My Mind's Eye).
Oh, how I love these stars and sayings!!! I do think this set of stamps and Star Border dies will be a best seller!



Lucky Stars layout:
Stamps: Super Stars
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Hawaiian Shores
Paper: Kraft/Pure Poppy/Aqua Mist/Hawaiian Shores/Melon Berry cardstock, Dark Chocolate patterned paper
Dies: Super Stars Borders, Wonderful Words
Other: My Mind's Eye patterned paper and star embellishment, Kraft buttons by PTI, twine by Trendy Twine.
----------

These stars and sayings work awesome for girly things too! That's what's so neat about them, so many different uses.


I've layered a stamped star with Aqua Mist patterned paper and a brad. I had to throw in some older houndstooth tape I had from my Pink Paislee stash.
Good Friends card:
Stamps: Super Stars
Ink: Pure Poppy, True Black
Paper: Sweet Blush and Pure Poppy cardstock, Aqua Mist patterned paper
Dies: none
Other: Pink Paislee tape, star punch by Fiskars.
----------

The Super Stars stamps and dies will be available at PapertreyInk.com on the 15th. Visit the rest of the team to see what they've made!

15 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Another killer day on your blog! And I FOR SURE need the PP tape~ LOVE IT but not as much as you........you for sure know how to bring a stamp set to life!!!!

Scrapthat said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your page!! So fabulous!

Unknown said...

Okay, again I'm blown away!!!!!!!!! Love, love your layout-yes he is so cute. And your card...I adore it. I'm seeing stars in my future...uhmmm...well in my shopping cart anyway:)

Mindy said...

Love the layout and card. I really like your color choices. Thanks for wonderful inspiration.

Cathy said...

Shonna has the cutest boys! They are too sweet! Stunning layout and card, love the colors!

Suzanne Russell said...

Both projects are just precious-the scrapbook page is perfect for this cuter than cute little boy!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What a great and lovely page you have created. Love the card with all the different shapes/patterns on it too. (cute little boy!)

Marybeth said...

Beautiful card and layout.....gorgeous baby boy,he is adorable! Count your blessings too....:)

JennyO said...

Wow I love those wavy phrases! fab cards :-)

Diana Waite said...

I really like how you made the punches wave! GREAT creations!!

Lindsey said...

I am in love with your scrapbook page. I wish i could just insert a picture of my son and have it for my very own! :) Your card is fabulous, too. Love the colors.

Cori said...

great layout and card , thank you

Lisa said...

Layout = ADORABLE!!! I love to see a layout using the PTI products!

Lorraine said...

Oh my, I love your layout! So beautiful and that little boy is so cute!

jintyoo7 said...

beautiful LO, Love how you utilized the star stamps :)