Friday, March 16, 2012

What conveys "party" more than confetti? I have a serious addiction to confetti and brads lately. I took out some Basic Grey brads and my hole punchers and went to town creating a confetti feel on a little pocket card!


To make the pocket, I folded a piece of vellum up and stitched the sides with a zigzag stitch with my sewing machine. Vellum is very easy to stitch. I used different sized hole punchers to create a fun confetti border on the pocket.



I made a white cardstock tag to tuck inside that says, "Thank you for coming to my party!" I added some Basic Grey's Plumeria papers and stickers...love the purples and oranges. I found the colors bright and happy, great for a birthday!


Stop over to the Basic Grey blog to play along with their "confetti challenge" and to see a full supply list for this project.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You're killing me with these chunky brads! I need some! This is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

pretty!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Wow, What a great idea. Love the stitched vellum and the hole punching is pure genius!

F.T said...

What a great concept, I like the sweets and loly pops on this card.

Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Card
Scratch Cards

TenSGal said...

What a great idea! I used to use vellum all the time...now I can see even more uses for it! And I love how you did the "confetti"!

Anonymous said...

So So cute!!!

Jona Panesa said...

congrats!!! I just saw your name in Lily Bee Design!!! loved this of course!

Tamika said...

Love the little lollipop pockets, great inspirations!