Monday, May 13, 2013

Pedal Pusher...

Hi there Papertrey Ink fans!
The design team is back today with a group post to show you another new stamp and die set, this one is called Pedal Pusher, and... you guessed it! The long awaited bike images and dies are here. Aren't they so cute?
First, I stamped the tires onto patterned paper. The bicycle was die cut from Aqua Mist cardstock and the bike image stamped over the die. Love the dimension of the die cut! Now I would totally put little brads in the centers of the tires...IF I could find them! We just moved into our house in Colorado 2 days ago and everything is a mess at the moment! Some little brads would finish it off nicely.

My assignment was to use the holly image, so I made a little Christmas card with this stamp set. :) All of the images you see here are in this set. My little sentiment was housed in a banner that I just cut myself. I like how it grounds the bike image. I added a little red one underneath also to make the sentiment stand out from the polka dot paper a bit.



Happy Holidays card supplies:
STAMPS: Pedal Pusher
INK: New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores
PAPER: Studio Calico (dot), Pure Poppy and Aqua Mist cardstock
DIES: Pedal Pusher dies
OTHER: Rustic Twine.
----------

On the second card, I kept it simpler- just stamping the bike, wheels, basket, leaves and hearts for the flowers, and not using the die cuts. Then I added a piece of washi tape to the top of the card with a small strip of Papertrey Ink ribbon.

Vintage bikes are so cute. Love them! There are so many sentiments in this set, wedding/thank you/ birthday/ congratulations/ teacher/ encouragement! The font is sweet also, I love it a lot.

Just Keep on Pedaling card supplies:
STAMPS: Pedal Pusher
INK: True Black, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, New Leaf inks
PAPER: Rustic White
DIES: none
OTHER: Hawaiian Shores ribbon, washi tape.
----------

Stop by the team blogs to see more ideas using the Pedal Pusher stamps! These stamps and dies will be available on May 15th at www.papertreyink.com.
Ashley Cannon Newell
Betsy Veldman
Cristina Kowalczyk
Dawn McVey
Erin Lincoln
Heather Nichols
Jessica Witty
Maile Belles
Melissa Phillips
Nichole Heady

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing cards, Danielle! I'm going to love this bicycle stamp set:)

LEG Studios said...

Gorgeous color combo on your second card. Love your projects, Danielle! Hope you find your brads soon. ;)

Janice W said...

Can't wait to get this stamp set. Love it.

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous cards, Danielle! You know that I'll be adding this set to my cart for sure!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the non-traditional holiday card! TFS!

TLady said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this!!!!!!!!!!! I'm WANTING THIS!!!!!!!! :) My husband even likes this set!!!!!!!! "DEFINATELY GET THAT ONE," he said!!!!!!!! :)

Susan Gosman said...

Your cards are just super - and so is this set. Can't wait to begin using it. Thanks for the inspiration!

BeverlyBL said...

T-riffic. Love both cards. Your colors are great. I like the stuff trailing out of the basket. Very nice. Thanks so much.

Kerian said...

love both your cards...on 2nd card what company is the washi tape from?

nancy said...

Both of these cards are cute. Love that pink bicycle in the second one.
Much happiness in your new house, Danielle. Hope it quickly turns into a home. Good luck emptying and sorting through all of the boxes.

15pawsmom said...

Thanks for sharing this great cards! I just love the versatility of this set!

Holly Saveur said...

SUPER cards!!

Helen L said...

great cards, and it's amazing that you could even make them, having just moved!!! Thanks for the effort!!