Thursday, May 30, 2013

working with dimensional paste and masks...

I have a little tutorial and two new projects up on the Pink Paislee blog today if you'd like to take a peek. I picked up some dimensional paste and played around with some masks, and love the embossed effect which would be fun on any type of project!

My girls had their last day of school here yesterday, so we slept in this morning and are just relaxing today, enjoying the quiet day. The wind is blowing like crazy, but I'll take the wind over the NY rain, humidity and bugs any day *smiles*. Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Karen Hornsten said...

I love the outcome shown in the photos. So soft looking, and yet defined. Must check into this more. Thanks!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cool! I will try that sometime :)

Jill said...

There it is -- the "ahhh" in "amazing"!