Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Creative Cardmaker...

I am so excited to announce that I will now be hosting a weekly blog column over at Scrapbook Expo's blog, the Weekly Scrapper! Each week, I'll post a handmade card or two along with techniques, videos and so much more to help inspire you in your card making. Hope you'll stop by!

Today I'm up with my first post. I've been asked a few questions on how I made the multi-colored embossed sentiments in my April 15th blog post, so I thought that would be a fun place to start. I'll share with you tips and techniques on how to achieve this multi-colored embossed effect.
Swing over to the Weekly Scrapper blog to see this new tutorial on achieving a fun look with these powders on your cards... and stop back each Tuesday for more card making ideas and inspiration!


And I have one more thing to tend to. I completely forgot to choose a random winner for the Craftsy class giveaway... Congrats Marianne-g! Please send me an email at dflanders71@hotmail.com to claim your free Craftsy class!
marianne-g said...

I've been a fan of your cards for years. I would love to take your class.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh how fun Danielle! I can't wait to read your column every week!

Tara said...

Congrats! Will love seeing more of your creations and techniques!

claudia shadler said...

yey! luv your banner and title for your posts :) really cool technique to try! happy for you and your new craft gig :)

jintyoo7 said...

Wonderful news - Congratulations :-)