Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Warm wishes...

Thank you so much for your interest in the Cupid kits/class! I'm so happy with the outcome! I have about 6 kits left right now. If you are interested in one, see the post below. All kits that have been ordered so far have been shipped out! (Except Penny, yours is going out tomorrow!)

Michelle from Ireland...just wanted you to know that I have been trying to return your e-mail, but it keeps coming back to me saying "undeliverable". Do you have another email address I could try?

I made a set of Christmas cards for the Melissa Frances blog the other day, and I really like white lately as a base. It feels so crisp next to the other colors. I'm loving my Cuttlebug and bought a couple of new embossing plates. Even my girls love to play with that thing! Someone had asked me for ideas of simple, quick cards and I think just embossing, adding a pretty ribbon and a sentiment would be perfect for a holiday card.
My Wishlist card:
Melissa Frances supplies... Die cuts: Christmas Page Kit GN254
Stars: Pop Out Glitter Christmas

Pearls: Attic Treasures Pearls

Resin flourish: Scroll Applique

Other: white cardstock, alpha stamps.


Joy card:
Melissa Frances supplies...

Glitter alpha: Pop Out Glitter Alphabet

Star: Pop Out Glitter Christmas
Reindeer sticker: Christmas Page Kit GN254

Other: white cardstock, twine, ribbon, brad, embossing folder - Allegro by Provo Craft (for Cuttlebug).
Candy Cane Lane card:
Melissa Frances supplies...
Candy cane sticker, red floral paper, green paper, red ribbon: Christmas Page Kit GN254
Candy cane tag: Christmas Ticket Book GN253
Pearl: Attic Treasures Pearls

Other: white cardstock, embossing folder - Candy Cane Stripe by Provo Craft (for Cuttlebug), plaid ribbon - Michael's, twine.

Home For the Holidays card:
Melissa Frances supplies...
Door knocker: Stately Applique Set
Chipboard holly: Pop Out Glitter Christmas

Other: white cardstock, ink-Stampin Up! Old Olive, embossing folder - Christmas Countdown by Provo Craft (for Cuttlebug), alpha stamps, Olive Vine Glimmer Mist, buttons, brads, twine.

12 comments:

Molly said...

Two of my favorite things together at last: Danielle and Cuttlebug!!! Beautiful cards!!!

Unknown said...

ooooohhhhh what gorgeous work Dani!! Love those embossing folders, haven't seen them before.
Hope that all is well with you, I miss you too! Where are you hanging out these days?
(((hugs)))
~rae

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for my goodies!!!! These cars are fab!!!!

Kay said...

So lovely! I haven't seen the Candy Cane Stripe or the Christmas Countdown folders. They are wonderful! The white background is so pretty and crisp for Christmas. Beautiful cards, Dani! ♥♥ Kay

Tammie said...

Love the Candy Cane Lane card...so elegant and crisp!

Dorrit said...

Wow wonderful cards. My favourite is the second one, beautiful!

Unknown said...

beautiful cards Danielle, i am of to buy more cuttlebug!!
Anna x

Melonie said...

OK these are seriously gorgeous!! I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried! I love that Christmas Countdown background.

Vel said...

What beautiful cards!

Nicole said...

I just sent you an email a litte while ago to purchase a kit. How do I purchase it? :) Thanks!

Nicole said...

I just sent you another email because I sent money to the wrong address. I'm sorry! :( Please let me know how you want to handle it. Thank you! :)

Sasha H said...

They are beautiful .. WOW .. LOVE the numbers .. that was beautiful ..