Friday, December 4, 2009

Winter bliss...

First, an update on the kits, they are sold out! Thanks so much for your interest! Let me know if you are interested in another one, what you are looking for in a kit/class, etc. and I will be happy to put more together in the near future!

Next, I thought I'd post a couple of things that I made last year that never were shared with you all. These were all made with the Tinsel Town line by Pink Paislee for a class.
Joy card:
Snowflake card:
Here is the pattern if you'd like to make the snowflake card.
I added some of the Pixie Stix glitter by Pink Paislee on the edges to give a snowy feel.Present card:
Candy bar wrapper:
Happy Holidays card:
And this last one is an ornament made from one of those little chalkboards you can buy at a craft store. I painted the outside with creme paint, added a "Merry Christmas" rub on and some glitter to the edges (Pixie Stix by Pink Paislee). Then covered the chalkboard part with patterned paper and added some ribbons/buttons, stamps, etc. with a photo of my girls.
I'm busy, busy working on some new projects for Dream Street, Tattered Angels and Pink Paislee. I made something for Melissa Frances the other evening and was so excited to find out that they will be adorning the Melissa Frances booth at CHA with these ~ a bunch of them! Can't wait to show you!! It's torture not being able to share sometimes...ha!

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

GORGEOUS cards. Congrats on your MF designs going to CHA. I think I am going this year so I will definitely look out for them :)

Michelle said...

I love mini-books and would love a really complicated and fancy one.... so if you are looking for some ideas for your next kit, how about a Spring type book.....

Unknown said...

i am drooling Danielle, just gorgeous!

Maria said...

those are gorgeous cards, I still love that PP paper from last year and have some stashed!

eva said...

Thank you, how beautiful

Jennifer Yates said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your work girl! Makes me smile! :))

milkcan said...

Oh my gosh, these cards are just gorgeous!! I love them!

Kay said...

Dani, these are beautiful!! I STILL love this Pink Paislee Christmas line!! Totally gorgeous!!!! What a darling idea with the little chalkboards. it will look wonderful on your tree!! Congrats on your kits being sold out. I KNEW they would be a huge hit!!! ♥♥ Kay

Unknown said...

I got my kit today and love it and cannot wait to make all the goodies.
I would interested in more kits and love you giving us ideas and directions.
Thanks!!
Yvette F.