Thursday, January 10, 2013

Framed Out #12...

Papertrey Ink is starting its monthly countdown once again to share peeks of the new products coming out on the 15th! Today I get to introduce Framed Out #12 stamps and dies. OH BOY, you are gonna love these! Take a peek at this adorable mini polaroid style frame and herringbone stamp to match...

Can you imagine framing mini photos? Seriously? So cute!

I die cut several frames with Papertrey Ink cardstock and stamped them with the frame stamp to give them the cute chevron design. Inks I used are Lavender Moon, Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold and Fine Linen. Then punched out my own matching confetti with the same cardstocks. The little tiny hearts are punched out of a new die set coming out this month called "Tremendous Tags". These are just the little centers of some of the larger tags! Added a brown button to finish it off and rustic twine.

Next I used only the stamp (not the die) on Classic Kraft cardstock with Classic Kraft ink and Fresh Snow ink for the centers. I used a Tremendous Tag heart die, Pure Poppy button and some October Afternoon washi tape. Sentiment is from the Framed Out #12. Really simple card to make!




Last, I made a little pocket for the frame. I cut a piece of vellum, folded it in half and adhered the side and bottom, trimmed it up to match the size of the frame. And guess what I discovered? One of the new Tremendous Tags die cuts fits perfectly inside!

For ink on the frame, I used Enchanted Evening with Aqua Mist cardstock for the tag. Again the tape here is by October Afternoon and I used the Strawberry Patch stamps and dies to stamp the bottom and cut the felt berry!

Ready for the best news? The Framed Out #12 stamp set is only $5! Visit Betsy for sneak peeks of Heart-2-Heart #12 and Happy For You, and Nichole also!




You Make My Heart Smile card:

STAMPS: Framed Out #12
INK: Fine Linen, Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, Lavender Moon
PAPER: Fine Linen, Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, Lavender Moon, white, Classic Kraft cardstock
DIES: Framed Out #12, Tremendous Treats
OTHER: button, twine, hole punch.


You are Wonderful card card:

STAMPS: Framed Out #12
INK: Classic Kraft, Fresh Snow, True Black
PAPER: Classic Kraft, Lavender Moon


DIES: Tremendous Tags
OTHER: October Afternoon washi tape, Pure Poppy button, rustic twine.


Berry Much card:

STAMPS: Framed Out #12, Strawberry Patch Sentiments
INK: True Black, Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening
PAPER: white, Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist
DIES: Framed Out #12, Strawberry Patch
OTHER: felt, floss., button, OA washi tape.


34 comments:

Donna said...

Just beautiful samples Danielle- Especially the 2nd one where you stamped onto Kraft cs. I luv it!

richardbreaks said...

These are so great, Danielle! Can I TELL you how much I love that BUTTON on the last card?!

Deb Hardy said...

Danielle, LOVE the little tag pocket card! Your designs are always amazing. Thanks for the share.

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Danielle, your cards are gorgeous! Love the Polaroid frames!

Cassie_lu said...

cuper cute card and i love how you used the frame.

Sparklin said...

Supercute!

Kristii said...

Way cute cards!!! I especially love the tag you created with the frame and strawberry!!! You always inspire my friend!!

Sue W. said...

These are all too cute!

Cindy H. said...

Adorable! Love them all!

Mary Lou Kemp said...

Danielle I really love that little thank you berry much card. Lucky me, I have the Strawberry Patch set. I also love the Classic Kraft card too.

Connie and Jack said...

I love this new little Framed Out set. And you've given us so many cool and creative ideas to use it. Awesome!
-- Connie C.

Cary M. said...

So cute!!!

Maile Belles said...

Oh, Dani! I'm so in love with these!!!

Ruth G said...

These are all so wonderful in their own ways! I love the confetti and hearts on the first one, the lovely kraft and white theme of the second and the sweet tag, envelope and felt strawberry of #3! Thanks for sharing, Danielle!

Elizabeth S. said...

Love them all! I love the new frames and tags.

Holly Saveur said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT ALL..stunning cards!!

Lola G. said...

Love the projects – it looks like these sets are fun to work with!

Jingle said...

These are SO awesome! Love them all!

conil said...

Wow, these cards are awesome.

Cheryl S. said...

So creative and I love the choice of colors you used. I am definitely going to need these stamp sets!!

Anonymous said...

The projects are great.. my wish list is grwoing again! Pat Kinkaid

Melissa said...

Adorable cards! I love that new frame stamp and die set!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your frame cards, so unique.

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

These are all amazing! Especially love the print you created on the kraft paper and that adorable little felt strawberry with the white stitched seeds! :)

Unknown said...

What great cards! So many wonderful ideas using the new frame die. There are so many new products I just have to have. Can't wait for the release!

4Ucards said...

All three of your cards are unique. My favorite is the last one as I am a strawberry freak.

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful, love all the details :)

Kathy Mc said...

OMG, I'm sure glad I don't have to pick a favorite from one of your three cards today. I love them all, Danielle, and have added them to my wish list.

ScrappyKsue said...

This is adorable. I love the picture frame stamp - so many possibilities! ~Karen Sue

Mary Ann said...

Pretty cards,love the picture frame set....

Marlene (cards4u) said...

What sweet cards - love the colors and design!!

Mindy Miller said...

Love these! Awesome!

Gerlinde said...

very beautiful cards--the first one is my favorite...
greetings from vienna -Gerlinde

Leni said...

Very creative