Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lily Bee designs...

Hi there, just wanted to pop in and share a few things that I've made with Lily Bee's new lines: Sweet Shoppe and Pinwheel! The first layout is made with Sweet Shoppe. This line is my favorite out of the two with it's fun patterns. I wanted to show all of the pretty patterns, so I used strips behind a little title that I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo machine.
I dangled a little photo of Kati when she was little. The journaling tells about how she was such a good baby and still is that same girl - very easy to take care of. Such a great kid!
A little pic of the butterfly and stitching detail...

This card is made with the Pinwheel line (papers) and the berries and saying are Sweet Shoppe. The frames are cut with Mat Stack 6 dies by Papertrey Ink.

Loved all of the patterns in the little banner, so I had to add it across the card!


Here is Sweet Shoppe again with lots of the tab stickers...


Another Sweet Shoppe card. I used a doily and some banner stickers.


A few quick tags...These are cut with Papertrey Ink's Wine Bottle Tag Die.
The tags below are made with the Pinwheel line. I used Papertrey Ink's die called Card Base-ics #2 and Turning a New Leaf die for the stems.



The colors in the Pinwheel line are much softer, but so pretty! I made a few more things, but my photos didn't turn out that well, as I was in a hurry to rush them to FedEx that day to have them wisked off to CHA. Ug! Thank you for stopping in and visiting me today! xo I'll be back with some Studio Calico sneaks soon.



9 comments:

Elizabeth S. said...

Fantastic projects! I just love your layout page.

Suzanne said...

Oh, Danielle, this is a feast for the eyes! All of those bold colors look beautiful. I just love the layouts of those cards, and all the black stitching that you added.

Melonie said...

Cute stuff Dani! These papers are so much fun! Hope you are staying warm:)

Anonymous said...

This design is wicked! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say,
and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
Review my website ; Leilighet i Antalya

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Love the fun colors of the Sweet Shoppe not to mention your stitching and how you used the different dies!! Thanks for sharing your time and gifts with us : )

Holly Saveur said...

All STUNNING!

Jona Panesa said...

oh Dani!!! they are all divine. love everything.

Ruth S said...

Wow - such fun ideas! I love these collections and how they work so seamlessly together ;) I am itching to get hold of them and have a play myself ;)
Rx

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Sooooo gorgeous. Love your colourful designs.