Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blue Note card kit...

Popping in to link you up to the new card kit for December at Studio Calico called Blue Note! Here is the link to all of the team's Blue Note cards for more inspiration.

This month, I was inspired by the mix of cool wintery colors and mixed in some of the COLE card kit add-on goodies.
Check out the gallery and hopefully it will inspire you to create something for this upcoming Christmas or winter season!
I have a new video coming out tomorrow. Stay tuned for that! It's so hard for me to make things and then hold onto them for a long period of time without sharing. I'm sure you know how that feels!

Hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving holiday. My parents, grandma (mom's mom), brother and his family all came here to Colorado for 4 days and we had so much fun together. I laughed until I cried!! Did you know it was my very first Thanksgiving with my side of the family in 13 years? YES! 13 years! It was always so difficult to fly during the holidays...and expensive. So we always visited my family in the summer when we could stay longer. I am so happy to have a good dose of my family again.

Like I said before...big changes coming for me. Some sad and some happy. So, we'll see what happens for me in 2014. Sometimes change isn't wanted, but needed. I am excited though for new things to come. Will explain more soon. Well, maybe tomorrow?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle, sorry to hear there are some changes coming for you but glad to hear that you were able to spend Thanksgiving with your family! How fun that must have been! :).

Debra

Jill Norwood said...

I am so happy that you got to spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with your family! What a blessing our families are!

And whatever the changes are I pray they bring you blessings and joy amidst any sadness! Change is the one thing that is guaranteed in this crazy thing called life - and there is always good and bad....and beautiful silver linings if we look for them.

God bless you and yours!
:) Jill

Kathy Mc said...

Danielle, you are killing me keeping us in suspense about your changes in 2014. I pray there is more happiness than sadness for you. How wonderful that you had extended family join you for Thanksgiving!