Friday, January 2, 2015

Gossamer Blue: January kits...

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to put the holiday stuff away and am longing for spring again already! The January kits are available at Gossamer Blue and are so pretty! Have you signed up for their kits yet? Don't forget, you can cancel at any time with no cancellation fee, and I PROMISE you'll adore these kits like I do! Amazing...each and every month! Here are two cards made mainly with the main Jan. kit.
The only thing I used extra was an enamel dot from the Jan. Life Pages kit on this one below. I simply cut the big gold heart (which I used on my other blog post, coming soon!) and used just a portion of it at the top of this card, along with other die cuts from the main kit, and then a bit of seam binding from my stash.
The gorgeous die cuts are by Crate Paper in the main kit, from their Kiss Kiss line. I adore them! You could make ENDLESS cards with these, there are so many in one package! Just lay out little layers of die cuts and other products you like together and then add them to a card! If you saw my post on Instagram a couple of weeks ago, you'll see how I like to lay out all different little vignettes with my goodies, and go from there to build cards.
Main kit only here, love that typed vellum. Oh my goodness. I love anything with type on it, and any kind of vellum, so I was in heaven.
I did add a tiny bit of mica flakes from my stash for some sparkle without adding bulk.
The last card is a mix of the main January kit and the Life Pages kit. The background paper is by Dear Lizzy's Serendipity line!
Layer, layer, layer. Love how all of these items are tucked together. So much fun, they fit perfectly together. The red stripe is an edge I cut off of one of the main Jan. kit 12x12" papers.
I have more to show you soon with these kits soon. Thank you dear friends for stopping by, I am always grateful for each one of you! Danielle

4 comments:

Kara said...

You make the most beautiful projects with these kits!!

Diana K said...

You're really tempting me to order these kits! You put so much wow into everything you make.

Kristii said...

I love your pretty little cards!! You have tempted me to buy these amazing kits for sure!!

jintyoo7 said...

So pretty, I feel it's time to splurge :-)