Saturday, January 10, 2015

Elle's Studio: January...

Today is the day the new items are available over at Elle's Studio! I thought I'd share a couple of cards that I made. Her stuff is so cute, I just can't resist it. Sweet colors, typed fonts, little journaling cards, wooden veneer and even stamps!

On the yellow All My Heart card, I used the yellow frame die cut and popped out the center and angled it just slightly, then overlapped the two pieces over the colorful heart card.
I added some of the wooden hearts and stamped "all my heart" with the stamp set. You can't see it very good in these pictures, but I also stamped some of the hearts in the background with pink ink and the big heart as a border in the background.
The yellow card originally came with another saying, but I cut out the thank you from the Word Labels and layered it over the top. I can always use a thank you card!
The XOXO card began with a white card base, and I used the stamp set to stamp the background sayings. I overlapped two of the die cuts (XOXO and love you), then stitched them together in the center before adhering.
Elle's kits are limited, and once they sell out, they aren't restocked! Look for a new kit each month on the 10th at 8:00 am PST, and as a special bonus to celebrate launch day, kits will be on sale for $9.99 for today only, regular price after is $11.99. These kits can ship first class. Shipping for USA residents will start around $2.00 and go up from there, depending on the weight of what is in your cart. For overseas, it will run about $6+, depending on your location. The add-ons are also limited and while supplies last, and are made to coordinate with the kit.

Visit the Design Team Gallery for brand new inspiration! Here are some links for you to shop:

1 comment:

Petra Swart said...

Your cards are always so beautiful, Danielle!!!!! Love these two!!!
Have a great Sunday!!!