Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Have you seen...

..the Kitschy Kitchen line by Melissa Frances? I love the little touches of red! I just think it's seriously cute. I wanted to show you that even though it's a "kitchen" line, it can be used for so many more things besides that! Here I made a little girl tea party invitation:

I used the 6x6 papers, die cuts, stickers, rub ons and the Melissa Frances crepe paper here.
A cute little Valentine card:

Lollipops are made from the Melissa Frances crepe paper and wrapped in twine! I've used the Kitschy Kitchen die cuts and rub on saying!
A "Made With Love" card that you could attach to any gift....
These are the 6x6 papers from the Kitschy Kitchen paper pad, chipboard, tags and rub ons.
I've got SO much more to show you that I don't even know where to start! LOL I've been a busy girl.

Would you like a teeny, tiny little peek to the next new Melissa Frances line? :)
Speaking of Melissa Frances, I've had some questions as to where the best place is to buy Melissa Frances products on-line. I have 2 favorite stores that carry MANY of these products. One is The Scrappy Gourmet and the other is Emma's Paperie. They always seem to have the latest from this company, and both have excellent customer service! :)
Danielle

18 comments:

cornellgj said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your cards! You always use product in unexpected ways....love those lollipops! Can't wait to see the new Melissa Frances - always my favorite!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore Melissa Frances products but, living out of the US, never know where to buy them online (with reasonable postage). Any ideas? The store locator on their website hasn't been helpful at all. I would scrap only with MF if only I could!!! LOVE your blog, BTW - I'm a regular now after finding you only recently. Can't wait to see what you design for Crate Paper (lucky you!)...

jamie long said...

I am so in love with the twine in the flowers, genius

Sarah Mullanix said...

This line is adorable!!! Your work is fantastic! I have to say that I love Emma's too, I did a GDT spot for her a couple of years ago and have just been hooked every since! :)

claudia shadler said...

ooh, those cards are gorgeous! I luv them! thanks for the heads up on where to get these! so fun!

Hugs,
C :)

Anonymous said...

Super adorable! Love what you did with this line! Also, your twine looks so lush and thick, where did you get it? Best wishes!

Jennifer said...

you are amazingly talented!! Love them!

Danielle Flanders said...

Thank you, everyone!
Nina, the twine is from this site: http://www.thetwinery.com/
:)

Danielle

Sherelle said...

Love it all Danielle...you're amazing!

Surfk9s@msn.com said...

I love Melissa Frances line! Such a perfect match you and her!

Elizabeth said...

Danielle how are you girl? I sure hope well and that you are keeping warm!!!!

Of course I just smiled when I saw your cards, they are so you and so adorable!!! You always rock everything you make!!! I love that.

Have a great rest of the week!
e.

Jocelyn said...

Love these....especially love the twine in the flowers!!! How cute!!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!!

DeeDee said...

love those lollipops

Fabinouscrap said...

The lollipops are so.... sweet! Love them all your creations! And specially the latest layout, with the tags. A very, very good idea;-)
Hugs,
Fabienne.

farmhouse-story said...

my, but these are all so adorable!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Yes You are so amazing Danielle! You always make products and papers work beautifully in your own way =)

Valentina said...

Oh, how beautiful... love the little crepe(?)roses with the ribbon...

hassam said...

I am so in love with the twine in the flowers, genius............