Sunday, January 16, 2011

we have a winner!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
25
Timestamp: 2011-01-16 14:29:40 UTC

Laurie! said...
I love love love your layouts! And I have never tried Glue Arts, but this would be the perfect opportunity to give them a whirl! :)
January 13, 2011 10:45 AM
             --------------------------------------------------

Congrats, Laurie! You will love Glue Arts, I promise. Some people asked what my favorite thing from Glue Arts is. I have a few favorites. My first love is their Extreme Adhesive Squares! I use these to adhere buttons to my page, chipboard, and anything heavy or bulky. I used to use Glue Dots, but these are way stickier. Awesome! And you know how I love to add dimension. :) I think you actually get more in this package for your money than a package of Glue Dots anyway.

My second favorite product by Glue Arts is the U Cut It Foam Dimensional Adhesive. These are like Pop Dots except it comes in sheets, so you can cut as big of a piece as you need or as little as you need. I use this daily to pop up layers on my cards and layouts.

And you can't forget the Glue Glider Pro tape runner and PermaTac refills to go inside. These are a staple as well.

Thank you all for the sweet comments. I read each and every one of them and appreciate you stopping by. I wish I could give you all a Glue Arts gift card!

Hugs,
Danielle

3 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Thanks for the inspiration! Love coming here!!!

Enjoy your Sunday!
Leann

farmhouse-story said...

enjoy, laurie:)

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Yay! I can't wait to check out Glue Arts! Thanks!