Tuesday, September 27, 2011

World Card Making Day and a winner...

I have a fun event to tell you about....did you know October 1st is World Card Making Day? YES, there is a day just for card makers! Woot! Pink Paislee will be celebrating and giving you lots of chances to win, so I hope you will join us there!
Visit the Pink Paislee LIVE PINK FORUM on Friday evening through Sunday evening to chat with us and participate in 7 fun challenges!

Next up on the agenda is to choose a winner from my Season's Greetings giveaway!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
63
Timestamp: 2011-09-27 17:42:12 UTC

Crystal said... 63
Yes, please!! I love your creations - you always inspire me :) Thanks for sharing.
Congrats, Crystal!! Please send me your mailing address to dflanders71@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

BethW said...

Congrats Crystal!Can't think of a better way to spend WCMD than with Pink Paislee!