Friday, September 30, 2011

chevron stripes...

Are you crafting this evening or tomorrow?

If you are, be sure to stop over to Live Pink, which is Pink Paislee's forum, for some card inspiration this weekend! There will be 7 card challenges and 7 chances to win! My challenge is a COLOR challenge - "pair a neutral base with colorful accents", but I'm also going to show you how I created this EASY chevron technique!




Chevron seems to be all the rage these days. I found a quick and simple way to make the large Chevron stripe across my card! Come on over to Pink Paislee to see how! HOPE to see you there - we'll begin at 6 pm tonight EST! :) You'll have until Sunday evening at 11:59 pm EST to finish any of the challenges. HERE is a link to my challenge. :)


Just For You card:
Stamps: Tranquility Trilogy (sentiment) by Papertrey Ink
Ink: True Black by Papertrey Ink
Paper: Mistables paper by Pink Paislee (text), Hometown Summer by Pink Paislee (star), Nantucket by Pink Paislee (stripe)
Dies/punches: 1 1/2" square punch by Marvy Uchida
Hometown Summer Baubles by Pink Paislee.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, Danielle! I just caught up on your blog. LOVE everything you create!

Shonie said...

I was just looking for a tutorial on this! Thanks! Very cute card too!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

So cute! I love the patterned paper chevron stripe! It's so much fun!

LyndaKay said...

Love that chevron!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love this card! I am one of those who loves Chevrons these days :) Love your tutorial on how to make these!!!

Hormonya said...

I simply love your work,
I discovered you in the artfull blogging magazine,
and you actually help get my courage together and start my own artistic blog.

Peace love and creativity

CC

Cheryl said...

YES! Chevrons! And red, black and white - my favourite! x

Kathy Martin said...

Love this card! And thanks for the close-up...I see how I can make some Chevron stripes! :)

Alicia said...

Such a pretty card, love the big zig-zag you've got goin' on!

Pamela said...

Love this!! :)

Kim Watson said...

Very cool Dani! Chevrons are such a hit right now.

Ayana said...

I love this card! Chevrons, red, black and white - my favourite too!

Ursula Schneider said...

this card is just AWESOME! Love the Chevron!

hassam said...

Love that chevron!