Sunday, July 31, 2016

NEW Make It Market: Garden Gate kit!

The next Make It Market Kit by Papertrey Ink will be released on August 1st, and it is entitled "Garden Gate". There are so many beautiful basics that will speak to any flower or garden lover!  The colors in the kit are lush and pretty, just like a summer garden in full bloom. Garden Gate is filled with lots of options for creating stunning cards with some fun interactive possibilities. Old-fashioned flower favorites such as wisteria, hollyhocks, and bleeding hearts are included, and will surely make you feel nostalgic as you use them. Pair these up with the coordinating dies to layer them over a garden gate, lattice, or even a wrought iron garden sign. The papers are cleverly designed to allow for gatefold cards, or you can cut them up to use for other design purposes. 

This kit is sure to be legendary, and you won't want to miss out on the chance to add it to your collection!

GARDEN GATE KIT CONTENTS:

Garden Gate stamp collection (2 sheets w/ labels)
Garden Gate die
Garden Gate Details die collection
Garden Gate: Accessories die collection
Garden Gate paper collection, (16) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" sheets
Garden Gate Brass Gate Latch
Garden Gate Stencil collection (set of 3, 6" x 6")

Total Retail Cost: $96

There will be a limited number of these exclusive kits available, so be sure to get yours on Monday! The "Garden Gate" Kit will be available for sale beginning on August 1st at 10pm ET, only at Papertrey Ink. Read all the details on Nichole's blog or contact Customer Service with any questions.

Now let's get onto the projects! I have 3 cards to share with you. 

The first one is made with the pre-printed papers. I used the dies to trim out the frame and flowers/leaves, then backed it with a pre-printed paper! Super easy! I love how the frame adds the pretty embossed stitches too. (The ribbon is not in the kit.)

The second card utilizes one of the three stencils that you receive in the kit! I stenciled over it with Bright Buttercup ink first, then added a bit darker orange near the top of the stencil with Summer Sunrise ink to give it an ombre look - just like the pre-printed paper I used on the first card!

The next thing I did was use the dies in the kit to cut out the lattice behind the sentiment. I die cut and stamped the flowers and vines. 

The sentiment frame was cut from white cardstock, then I stamped the frame on it with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Next, I used Lovely Lady ink to stencil some pink ink over the white embossing. Last, I added a sentiment in Raspberry Fizz ink in the center. I used a tiny bit of Raspberry Fizz ink to add a darker look to the frame on the top and bottom with the stencil brush to make the white pop a little more.
My last card might be my favorite from the bunch. I just love red and pink. ;) This card is made with just the stamp set and the flower/leaf dies from the Garden Gate kit. I stamped the big swirl on the top and bottom in gray onto white cardstock, then filled it in with flowers and leaves.

Last, I added 3 die cut/stamped flowers and leaves over the top... popped up for dimension...with Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy and New Leaf ink. The top 3 leaves that are popped up are stamped with Ripe Avocado ink. I added a sentiment from the stamp set and a red border die cut with the Filigree Border Die (not in kit). The card is backed with Stormy Sea cardstock.

We hope you love the kit and will look for it on August 1st! Visit Betsy, Amy, Heather, Kay and Melissa for more ideas. Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are beautiful, Danielle! I especially love how you used the scrolls on the last one -- so pretty!

Kathy Mc said...

Danielle, you no doubt made Betsy proud showcasing her fabulous new kit. Your cards are beautiful, and I do love your red and pink combo.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Such beautiful cards and wonderful inspiration. Your style is always so perfect.

María Alba Negrón said...

Hi Danielle,

My Oh My aren't you a SHOW STOPPER today! "MAHVELOUS CARDS DAHLING"!!!!

Cariños,
María Alba

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Gratton said...

The colors and all the special touches you incorporate on your projects are what set them apart! I love them all and you never disappoint us!

jan metcalf said...

Loving all the inspiration, and while I am liking these bright pastels, your red and gray is awesome as well!

Diana K said...

They're so gorgeous, Danielle! You're not making it easy for me to resist. :) That last beauty is breathtaking.

Anonymous said...

Simply Stunning!!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! Lovely works of ART! So happy I ordered last night!!!