Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Vellum frames...

It's Tuesday, and that means I'm up again over at Scrapbook Expo's Weekly Scrapper blog! I have a couple of cards created with vellum frames that I made from a 12" x 12" preprinted vellum paper. Please stop by to read more about these HERE!
I've used a couple of Papertrey Ink dies to trim out the centers of the vellum, one is the Fabulous Frames die and one circle die. This creates a pretty focal point for a sentiment or a flower, anything you want to highlight on your card as a focal point!
If you like these cards and would like to learn more about the techniques I typically use to achieve layering and embellishing, you can access my online Craftsy course for half-price right now!


Craftsy courses are online, self-paced, and you can rewind and watch again, ask questions, post pics of your projects, get feedback from instructors and so much more. In the class, I share over 70 cards with you and SO many ideas. Hope you will check it out, and stop over to the SBE blog to read more about these two cards.

Have a great day!
Danielle

3 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

These are so lovely, your attention to detail is astounding!!

Lisaerica said...

Gorgeous! You rock with patterned paper, everything always just flows! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Kathy Mc said...

Gorgeous, Danielle! Missing you today for PTI's Release Day #1.